Does sexual harrasment at work apply to men ?

As I was in an Office delivering my goods, the ladys in the office were :D shall we say - a little rawcuss.

The subject matter was rather robust and the language, very fruity. The subject matter was men/firement and willys. There were 10 women cackling with laughter being rude, and 2 red faced and very nervious looking men:blush::blush: looking quite scared.

One of the men was jokingly kicked between the legs whilst bending over to put paper in the photocopying machine, as a joke (not kicked hard - just enough to make him go oooffff)

DO obscenity or sexual harrasment laws at work apply to men ? :D

They do, but unless you were gay you would not stand a chance, the sisterhood would stick together.

It would end up with man being prosecuted.

Sexism and Racism are fellow travellers.

Both biased against normal white men.

They do, but unless you were gay you would not stand a chance, the sisterhood would stick together.

ok folks, group hug for the straight, white bloke he's feeling left out and a bit sorry for himself

As I was in an Office delivering my goods, the ladys in the office were :D shall we say - a little rawcuss.

The subject matter was rather robust and the language, very fruity. The subject matter was men/firement and willys. There were 10 women cackling with laughter being rude, and 2 red faced and very nervious looking men:blush::blush: looking quite scared.

One of the men was jokingly kicked between the legs whilst bending over to put paper in the photocopying machine, as a joke (not kicked hard - just enough to make him go oooffff)

DO obscenity or sexual harrasment laws at work apply to men ? :D

yes they do apply and are enforced.

the two men should make a complaint, especially as one was assaulted.

Speaking as a member of the sisterhood, I can't stand this sort of behaviour towards men as much as I can't stand it towards women. As for (even jokingly) kicking a guy between the legs - very inappropriate and understandably distressing. Complain.

Archived