Does sexual harrasment at work apply to men ?

eeeeeee i dunno where you get these weird ideas from, im a white male........maybe im not "normal" cos i dont really feel biased against

Come on Mel, tell us who it is that you dont feel biased against.

Part of your post is missing.

ok folks, group hug for the straight, white bloke he's feeling left out and a bit sorry for himself

As an Englishman I would prefer it if you left out the hug.

A straight forward handshake would be OK for me.

But in your case it would be like a wet lettuce I imagine.

DO obscenity or sexual harrasment laws at work apply to men ? :D

Your :D makes it sound like you don't take it too seriously but actually the men subject to the harassment (and that includes you, if you felt uncomfortable) should indeed be making a formal complaint.

Without sounding too stuffy, everyone nowadays has the right to work without feeling sexually harassed.

So, yes, they (and perhaps you) should complain. If you/they don't, then you are effectively condoning what is happening.

I wonder if your :D is a nervous :D?

This got me to wondering about a firm in Tinsley that made cutlery it was called Sheffield steel products .

The ladies that worked there were a scary bunch and I only met them on the bus.

Any timid young lads were ribbed mercilessly.

Always wondered how the men who worked there fared

oi,thorpist,my mother worked at steel products for 20yrs,she have eaten modern men before her breakfast,and could she work,1d a dozen and a sheffield dozen was 13,glazing knifes.anyhow as for sexuall harrasment id have lined them up and straddled everyone,that would have kept em quiet,and crawled out on my hands and knees!!

oi,thorpist,my mother worked at steel products for 20yrs,she have eaten modern men before her breakfast,and could she work,1d a dozen and a sheffield dozen was 13,glazing knifes.anyhow as for sexuall harrasment id have lined them up and straddled everyone,that would have kept em quiet,and crawled out on my hands and knees!!

It is reading things like that, that makes me realise how much the world has changed.

It is only a few decades away that that kind of behaviour was the norm.

Can you imagine that sort of thinking these days?

We are definitely a better type of person today.

The laws some despise are dragging us up from the bottom of the pond, without a doubt.

Archived