Living without TV

you know you need a licence to watch "live" Iplayer programs ?

You know that Becky B didn't actually mention watching live streams? And yes we do know that you need a TV licence to watch live iPlayer streams. We know. We already know. :rolleyes:

Getting back to the OP. Most TV today just doesn't interest me. There's precious little, even on iPlayer, worth my time.

You know that Becky B didn't actually mention watching live streams? And yes we do know that you need a TV licence to watch live iPlayer streams. We know. We already know. :rolleyes:

erm...ok, I was just saying, keep your hair on.

I have a tv in most rooms of the house (some portable). And i never watch any of them for anything broadcast.

I just use them as monitors for the dvd or video.

Nothing worth watching anyway, total waste of my tv licence fee.

I buy a tv mag every week and skim through it. same old ,same old.

I can't live without food, air, or water. I wouldn't want to live without my wife. Everything else I can manage without.

This is true of everybody if they're forced to it - with the possible exception of my wife. I don't suppose that everybody in the world wants to live with my wife, and even if they did they're not getting the chance to. :D

I hope she reads this :hihi:

:love: the last bit.

Getting back to the OP. Most TV today just doesn't interest me. There's precious little, even on iPlayer, worth my time.

I'm glad it was clear!! with iPlayer you're not tied to the timetable, I thought it was self-evident :)

I have a tv in most rooms of the house (some portable). And i never watch any of them for anything broadcast.

I just use them as monitors for the dvd or video.

Nothing worth watching anyway, total waste of my tv licence fee.

I buy a tv mag every week and skim through it. same old ,same old.

You don't need a licence to do that, you know.

I have a TV but I have only turned it on about twice in the last couple of years, and then only to watch a dvd.

It is handy when my parents visit, it helps babysit them, I can leave them in front of it whilst I get on and do something.

Archived