I found my dad after 40 years

hi i found my dad after 40 years on 192.com .. my life is now full because i always felt like there was a hole but now i have him my life is full and its the best thing ever .. took me a few years to find him but i did it in the end

Sounds brill, hope it all works out for you all.

Don't take things too fast though, get to know each other but don't rush it in hope to catch up 40 years or your expectations of each other may not live up to it and it could all go wrong.

Take it a day at a time and form a relationship on that rather than have any pressure about needing to catch up lost years if that makes any sense ?

hi i found my dad after 40 years on 192.com .. my life is now full because i always felt like there was a hole but now i have him my life is full and its the best thing ever .. took me a few years to find him but i did it in the end

You should have gone to the bronze statue on market street.

When did you remember where you'd put him?:hihi:

Archived