Things for a girl to do in London?

Shopping, bars, restaurants, clubbing, you must remember those things, you must have been a teenager once, about 200 years ago ?

You seem to be missing the main point “teenage” I would have thought Covent Garden was a bit too cultured for your average teenager and that’s not meant to be pompous.

You seem to be missing the main point “teenage” I would have thought Covent Garden was a bit too cultured for your average teenager and that’s not meant to be pompous.

I think teenagers these days are pretty grown-up but I guess it depends on if they are 15 or 19 though as to what they would like to do, or be able to do.

I think teenagers these days are pretty grown-up but I guess it depends on if they are 15 or 19 though as to what they would like to do, or be able to do.

I am getting on a bit ( although not 200 years) so I cant vouch for what goes on late into the night but from what I do see I would have thought Leicester Square would be more suitable.

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/ln/guide/about/placesleicestersq.html

Archived