I Lost my car key

How much with the key what year is it how much without the key free collection what condition is it in

I cant sell it with the key can I. Thats what the post was about. "I Lost my car key"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330465845191&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123&afsrc=1

Its in good condition. They go for about £700 with a key

if you cant open the car it will cost £70 for someone to come and open it. get a mate to tow you to the dealers and it will be around £90 - £120 for a new one.it will take 3 to 5 days.

Don't know where you got this price from but if you lose the keys for a Fiat Punto they have to change the computerised management for the imobiliser system, costs a fortune. All the data relating to the cars security system is stored on one of the three keys that come with the car when new.

Also not as simple as just getting the car door open to tow it to a garage, what about the steering lock having to be removed so that the car can be steered when being towed.

If the above relating to the computer system applies to your Fiat, it may cost more than the car is worth to rectify the problem.

Archived