Dogs attack young girl in Scotland

Obviously you don't have any sympathy for the girl just an excuse to rant about dogs and go on about killing them.

Where the hell do you deduce that from.

I tell you what let's just not comment on anything in case it offends.

My thoughts are for the girl you stupid person!!!

Where the hell do you deduce that from.

I tell you what let's just not comment on anything in case it offends.

My thoughts are for the girl you stupid person!!!

And you're sympathy or condolences are where exactly?

You've just started another rant about dog attacks and killing pets.

And you're sympathy or condolences are where exactly?

You've just started another rant about dog attacks and killing pets.

Pull the dog hairs out of your eyes and READ.

'THE CHILD MUST BE TRAUMATISED'does that read like it has been written by someone who does not care.

My first post was a factual comment without a as you call it 'rant'.

It's people such as your self who turn it into a rant by your blind attatchment to any dog always blaming the owner and not the fact that there are certain dogs that are dangerous.

Pull the dog hairs out of your eyes and READ.

'THE CHILD MUST BE TRAUMATISED'does that read like it has been written by someone who does not care.

My first post was a factual comment without a as you call it 'rant'.

It's people such as your self who turn it into a rant by your blind attatchment to any dog always blaming the owner and not the fact that there are certain dogs that are dangerous.

You're going to rant about killing dogs or certain breeds - are you not?

Straight away you resort to name calling, obviously not having a rant then.

I've blamed no one or defended no one, how can I, i'm not there i'm just reading (usually) a prejudicial news item.

I made my point clear in my first post,but what is going to be achieved by calling for the total eradication of a dog breed.?

I don't understand why pits are banned and rotties aren't . IMO rotties are more of a danger to people. Also, why isit always children that are attacked? Is it because they are smaller and a dog sees them as easy?

A few years back I was walking across the small park off Queens Road with my (then) young daughter (she was on a bike as in this current case) and the dog on that day attacked me, not her. Sometimes one has to be thankful for small mercies.

I know the area where this happened - Dundee's my home town. I'm just pleased the owner is being charged. Having dogs of any type isn't a problem, but taking responsibility for them sometimes seems to be. :( If they had been properly controlled by their owner this wouldn't have happened.

I hope the little girl is ok.

Archived