Dogs attack young girl in Scotland

did you fully read bluevans post they said

'blame the idiots that get them and dont train them or be responsible enough to know that there pet is also a big dog that "could" do damage if need be' pretty far from being blind to the dangers of a untrained dog!

Yes i did. My post came across all wrong. I was in actual fact agreeing with him but being sarcastic about it. I have big dogs, always have. I think if your going to get a small dog you may as well get a cat.

Big dogs are great and dogs in general are loyal, protective and honest.

I wouldnt be without mine.

sorry it came across all wrong :blush:

I've also seen the one where someones children have broken into a sanctuary, broken a goats legs and ripped its horns out.

One doesn't make the other right, but i bet more instances of animal cruelty occurr than dog attacks taking place.

Probably very true. Look at what happened at Heely city farm when them muslim lads got at the pigs. The other week some chav scum was seen kicking the crap out of some poor staffy on a lead. When told to leave it alone he threatened to 'knife the next person who says owt!'. Animals generaly dont attack unless pushed to it, if not by the actual victim then by some moron who treats it like a puchbag or mistreats it in some other way.

Shocking, truely shocking!!

I've also seen the one where someones children have broken into a sanctuary, broken a goats legs and ripped its horns out.

One doesn't make the other right, but i bet more instances of animal cruelty occurr than dog attacks taking place.

I really cannot understand your reasoning.

Once upon a time there were dog licences, but they were abolished in the glorious deregulation revolution that also brought us BSE. Most savage dogs seem to be on the end of a leash with a Darren or Wayne on the other end. The law should state that anyone with any criminal convictions that involve GBH, ABH, affray, threatening behaviour or breach of the peace etc be barred from owning an animal and fined £500 if caught with one. That way PC31 can simply stop the dregs with attack dogs and run a check on them on sight.

Why - do you not agree that more cruelty is committed to animals than by them?

I'm sorry I did

not realise this was a point scoring excercise

I did not realise we were organising some sort of league table.

Tell the girl who is scarred for life that she deserves it because some mindless idiot has hurt animals.

Really I despair.

I'm sorry I did

not realise this was a point scoring excercise

I did not realise we were organising some sort of league table.

Tell the girl who is scarred for life that she deserves it because some mindless idiot has hurt animals.

Really I despair.

Now thats the point - i made it quite clear she didn't deserve anything. Neither does each offence cancel out the other one. But neither have i called for the culling of all children.

Once upon a time there were dog licences, but they were abolished in the glorious deregulation revolution that also brought us BSE. Most savage dogs seem to be on the end of a leash with a Darren or Wayne on the other end. .

(snippy)

That is a fact, it used to be the idea that if you had a dog, espescially a powerful one, that it was well trained.

It would trot along at heel and obey instantly.

These days, all we see is braindead young men, with dogs they have no idea how to control, dragging them along the road.

They seem to have the idea that that more out of control their dog is, that they are the tough guy!

They dont seem to realise that all the dog, in a confrontational situation, is likely to do is run away.

Unless a dog is trained and has respect for its master, it will do as it pleases.

Once upon a time there were dog licences, but they were abolished in the glorious deregulation revolution that also brought us BSE. Most savage dogs seem to be on the end of a leash with a Darren or Wayne on the other end. The law should state that anyone with any criminal convictions that involve GBH, ABH, affray, threatening behaviour or breach of the peace etc be barred from owning an animal and fined £500 if caught with one. That way PC31 can simply stop the dregs with attack dogs and run a check on them on sight.

dog licences ended as people stopped buying them and they wasn't 'policed'. restarting them would just mean those of us that are responsable would buy one and the problem pet owners wouldn't bother meaning nothing would change.

regaurding criminal convictions though, i was charged with ABH after my ex had me hanging out of a window with his hands round my neck, i punched him as hard as i could in the face then ran to the phone box and called the police, when i got back he was being taken of in a ambulance with a police officer as i had severly broken his nose. later that day 2 officers came to mine where i was arrested being i had admitted on the phone to punching him and he had denied hurting me (despite me being black and blue) so going by your reasoning you think i should be barred from owning my staffy and should be fined £500 for doing so?

well my dogs are id chipped, fully up to date with there injections and insured and when ever there taken out there on a lead, and the back garden is completly fenced of with a padlocked 6 foot gate to finish of so why should a responsable pet owner like me be penilised for a incident that happend 10 years ago?

Archived