Breast feeding in public

Why do you have to watch? If you don't like it, then don't look, it's really quite simple.

For some it really isn't and quite obviously so. They may deny, they may humph a lot, but out the side of a disapproving eye they'll take a peek.

I've only ever seen it once and thats cos andrea pointed her out, just as we were coming out of mammas and papas looking for nursing bras. She was so discrete and if Andrea didn't point her out (purely for the purpose of thats the thing we were just looking at and how discrete they are in real use) I'd have walked past the woman totally unaware she was feeding. No problem from me at all, just no need to be loud, obnoxious and flop a tit out. thats just plain rude and disrespectful to the baby.

You were doing fine till this ridiculous bit at the end. How in the name of all things holy can being 'loud, obnoxious' and just 'flopping a tit out' be disrespectful to the baby?

For some it really isn't and quite obviously so. They may deny, they may humph a lot, but out the side of a disapproving eye they'll take a peek.

It does seem to be like that.

Perhaps they would like to see women dressed in a burqa as well, just to prevent them having to keep their urges under control.

:huh:

It does seem to be like that.

Perhaps they would like to see women dressed in a burqa as well, just to prevent them having to keep their urges under control.

:huh:

That would appear to be the logical conclusion, if one is compelled to stare/watch/gawp a breastfeeding woman, one assumes that there is some kind of breast fixation and the voyeur is hoping for a flash of a nipple or the whole breast. If that's their bag, then buy a redtop and look at the page 3 models.:roll: Of course, it could be that they're one of these men who has a lactation fetish.

If you removed the sexualisation of women from this topic the thread wouldn't exist. The function is natural...what isn't natural is to think it isn't.

I really don't think it would. I don't think women breast feeding turns men on in anyway. I am female and I don't want to see it.

I think it may be akin to a bloke watching another man getting kicked in the goolies. The thought of breastfeeding makes me feel sick and actually causes me physical discomfort. Along with the inevitable leaking nipples I think breast feeding is gross

Archived