Uninsured motorists -are you one?

Gosh you're right, it used to ask if you had any "claims, accidents or convictions". Now it's:

Have you made any car insurance claims in the last 5 years?

Have you had any driving offences in the last 5 years?

Do you have any non-motoring convictions?

Although I'm sure it used to be three years, now its five.

Which I believe is ridiculous, how come points stay on your licence for 4 years, yet insurance for 5? Makes no sense and is just another reason to make more money.

Actually, the offence is on your license for 3 years, but the record has to stay for a further 12 months for reference.

Which I believe is ridiculous, how come points stay on your licence for 4 years, yet insurance for 5? Makes no sense and is just another reason to make more money.

Actually, the offence is on your license for 3 years, but the record has to stay for a further 12 months for reference.

Either it is statistically significant, or the insurance companies are colluding.

I don't have any, but I don't drive. I can, but I don't.

£2500 for insurance is a joke. Especially when it is legally required. It is essentially another form of taxation.

ive got two cars insured for £650 so why do you think people will pay over two grand

Archived