7/7 "Bombers" widow denied 'Legal aid'.Is it fair ?

she said she didnt belive her husband did it, there was enough proof....now what happens when husband #2 does the same thing?

That could be because she can't accept that her husband could commit such an atrociety.

What makes you think that if she gets married again that hubby no 2 would do the same?

That could be because she can't accept that her husband could commit such an atrociety.

What makes you think that if she gets married again that hubby no 2 would do the same?

nothing would say #2 would, but again she wouldnt belive it..

she cant admit what he did, so simple she shouldnt be in this country. she is supporting terrorist acts and not denouncing them

I've never done any research on this event i always thought it was an open and shut case, but if there is any doubt in any part of the investigation i would hope that it would be reopened and a more thorough job done.

she cant admit what he did, so simple she shouldnt be in this country. she is supporting terrorist acts and not denouncing them

She is trying to support her husband as far as i can tell and i would hope that if he were guilty she would accept it even if her heart can't believe it.

She is trying to support her husband as far as i can tell and i would hope that if he were guilty she would accept it even if her heart can't believe it.

shes not willing to see hes guilty even with the evidence, so to me she is a security risk to this country....hence kick her out.

You cant kick someone out because a family member or spouse commits a terrorist act and what if she was born here?

shes not willing to see hes guilty even with the evidence, so to me she is a security risk to this country....hence kick her out.

Can't be that much of a risk coz she hasn't even attempted to set off any bombs.

Archived