Scottish gang in grisly attacks

It seems to be a part of an ongoing turf war between the Lyons gang and the Daniel family and their associates.....

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/194981-friend-of-gangster-kevin-gerbil-carroll-brutally-beaten-in-attack/

A report on an earlier murder by the Lyons gang.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/2978524/Daniel-clans-two-fingers-to-the-Lyons-at-Kevin-Gerbil-Carroll-funeral.html

And some more background on their gang battles....

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/612318/Cops-warn-crime-family-enemies-are-gunning-for-you.html

It is scarey stuff. The sort of thing you expect in the US but not here.

Not as scary as what goes on in the middle east

for such an act the vigilanties must have had information that the victim was a paedo ,why else target his sexual parts ,usually a beating is carried out between gangs but to cut his penis off can only lead to assumptions that he is kiddie fiddler

Genitalia mutilation isn't new and certainly not sex crime related. Genital mutilation is more to do with striking fear into the opponent...it's a man thing.

Personally I don't wish to know about it but I agree with harley..if they wanna carry on wiping each other out then please feel free.

Genitalia mutilation isn't new and certainly not sex crime related. Genital mutilation is more to do with striking fear into the opponent...it's a man thing.

Personally I don't wish to know about it but I agree with harley..if they wanna carry on wiping each other out then please feel free.

-but it doesnt work like that,as a friend of the roberts who in the past were the number one gang in glasgow i can say that gang members would not go as far as mutilating another gangsters privates unless he was a kiddie fiddler ,usually its a razor slash across the face or a hammer smash to the kneecaps ,even killing them but there is little value in doing what they did to an ordinary gang member

-but it doesnt work like that,as a friend of the roberts who in the past were the number one gang in glasgow i can say that gang members would not go as far as mutilating another gangsters privates unless he was a kiddie fiddler ,usually its a razor slash across the face or a hammer smash to the kneecaps ,even killing them but there is little value in doing what they did to an ordinary gang member

Times change. It's not the sixties any more.

So why did the gangsters brother have holes drilled his head with a black and decker?

I've got no time or sympathy for people who choose to get mixed up in gangs. Revenge killings are the price that any gang banger has to live with.

So long as they stick to wiping each other out who should care?

And therein lies the rub, because often they don't stick to wiping each other out. There have been numerous cases of people caught in crossfires or, god forbid, mistaken identity.

And therein lies the rub, because often they don't stick to wiping each other out. There have been numerous cases of people caught in crossfires or, god forbid, mistaken identity.

Are guns commonly used by gangsters in the UK? What happened to gun control?

Laws only apply to law abiding people.

Locks and Laws only stop honest men.

Washington DC is a prime example of the farcical enforcement of gun control.

No one is allowed to carry a gun, not even off duty police officers yet street shootings are one of the highest in the nation.

On the other hand the areas of the country where crime is lowest are those where carrying a gun is legal

Archived