William Hague's special advisor resigns

Sounds like you made some poor career choices at an early age.....that are now making you motivated by money only....not career enrichment!

Dont take everything I say so seriously, for gods sake.

If you do, I will drive you insane within a week.

But on one point i am serious, I will not work for nothing, as some idiots do.

Nah, NuLabour have had their day, we need this coalition to sort their mess, painful as it will be, it is necessary.

Like my new avatar? ;)

NuLabour should have been called NeoTories, as that is all they were.

I was talking about Blair as a politician a debater and orator.

There is no one to match him at present, anywhere in either house.

Yes your new picture is sound, is it Simon Cowell?, or that lad knocking about with billy boy?

Engineering was an excellent career but I know from my apprentice trained son in laws experience how things have changed

In Sheffield it was the best job to go for, in the 60's.

I was then an Engineer for P&O sailing the world for 8 years.

Then things began to get worse for us.

We were the ones Thatcher cut her teeth on.

Then after the miners disaster, it was down hill all the way for everyone but lawyers and administrators.

She sold us out lock stock and barrel to the japs and Yanks.

The poster was trying to imply he / she had paid by-far more than enough years into the system, & in the example i showed i was trying to show that there was no direct correlation between how the tax was collected....and what it would be re-spend upon!

Thank you for amending your post but it's left me even more confused, which poster was "trying to imply he / she had paid by-far more than enough" etc etc?

Or have just a little too much to qualify for pension credit, but want just a bit more to have a reasonable lifestyle. ;)

Yes, but the pension should be a living wage to start with, not some means tested crap.

The billions that are taken as profit by the massive banks and combines are more than the dreams of avarice.

A tiny pecentage would be enough to give every pensioner a decent income, and earnings related, in my opinion.

1.because those people weren't multi millionaire top politicians.If anyone can find another example of such a person sharing a room with their 'driver' then let us know.

2. because chris myers is paid out of public funds (at a time when nurses and coppers are being cut) for a job he is neither qualified nor educated for.

3. because Hague has consistently voted against liberalising anti gay laws.

4. because, if his constituents knew what we know, they may not have voted for him.

5. because Max Clifford said today that rumours of this sort have circulated in Westminster for several years and I understand that another relationship with a political journalist may be outed shortly.

6, because he has dragged his poor wifey thro' the mud in his statement yesterday.

7. because he is a Tory and so his pain is our pleasure.

That's why I disagree we should leave him alone.

Your post totally justifies my opinion that folk with your beliefs are the enemy of the state. I said 'beliefs' and not politics because I can't believe all Labour (I assume that's the party that is unlucky enough to get your vote) voters are as stupid as you. :loopy:

Your post totally justifies my opinion that folk with your beliefs are the enemy of the state. I said 'beliefs' and not politics because I can't believe all Labour (I assume that's the party that is unlucky enough to get your vote) voters are as stupid as you. :loopy:

Grow up, you know what was going on, and a family orirnted forum is not the place to talk about it.

Get rid of the lot of them, (dont forget they are all from Eton so this is par for the course, he was only tring to keep with them).

More and more is due to come out, as sure cream pies are cream pies.

Grow up, you know what was going on, and a family orirnted forum is not the place to talk about it.

Get rid of the lot of them, (dont forget they are all from Eton so this is par for the course, he was only tring to keep with them).

More and more is due to come out, as sure cream pies are cream pies.

And there was I believing that WH attended Wath Grammar, you learn something new every day. Now then grown up one, if Harriet Harperson shared a twin room with a female aid, would it make her a lesbian?

I'm only surprised that admin allow folk like you the time of day, or am I? :huh:

And there was I believing that WH attended Wath Grammar, you learn something new every day. Now then grown up one, if Harriet Harperson shared a twin room with a female aid, would it make her a lesbian?

I'm only surprised that admin allow folk like you the time of day, or am I? :huh:

If that is true, then that was wrong also.

Why should a superior and an inferior share the same room.

It is not right or correct except under emergency conditions.

I certainly would not acquiesce to it.

I would rather sleep in a chair in the lobby, or even in my car.

Archived