William Hague's special advisor resigns

Not only does your memory fail you but your powers of deduction are a bit iffy too.

Care to answer the two other points from the same post (the points/questions you have ignored):

What do you have against homosexuals?

OK. Show me one post of mine where I have ever said I care one way or the other about what people do to each other in private. Go on. Just the one. When you've not been able to, I expect an apology.

Why would you care if Hague was gay?

Where did I say I did?

Why would you do that if there is a perfectly comfortable bed available?

Are you frightened what you might get up to? :hihi:

Not everyone would be/is happy sharing a room with someone more than half his/her age.

Is that too difficult a concept to grasp?

Not everyone would be/is happy sharing a room with someone more than half his/her age.

Is that too difficult a concept to grasp?

Erm, yes it is actually. I wouldn't see it as a problem. It's only a problem if you make it a problem, perhaps if you think there is something titilating or sexual about it. Obviously that is when you opt to sleep on a chair in reception or in your car.

Erm, yes it is actually.

Why? Look what's happened to WH this week (though there was, apparently, nothing "going on").

I wouldn't see it as a problem.

That's your perogative. Though I would, especially if my employer was the one paying for the accomodation.

It's only a problem if you make it a problem, perhaps if you think there is something titilating or sexual about it.

Or until the press get hold of it and make it more than what it is (a little like this week's episode of "Conservative Street"):D.

Obviously that is when you opt to sleep on a chair in reception or in your car.

Not everyone feels the same though (especially some of the older generation).

Why? Look what's happened to WH this week (though there was, apparently, nothing "going on").

So is that his fault, or the ones that are making it out to be something it isn't? Personally I think he should have kept his mouth shut because he had nothing to apologise for, but I can see why he'd want to put an end to lurid allegations.

Erm, yes it is actually. I wouldn't see it as a problem. It's only a problem if you make it a problem, perhaps if you think there is something titilating or sexual about it. Obviously that is when you opt to sleep on a chair in reception or in your car.

You may not have a problem but others might perceive one, Michael Jackson’s intentions may have been wholly innocent but they got him into a lot of trouble didn’t they.

So is that his fault, or the ones that are making it out to be something it isn't?

It's his own fault, for putting himself in a position where people may have thought something else was going on.

Personally I think he should have kept his mouth shut because he had nothing to apologise for

He's hardly made the situation better for himself.

but I can see why he'd want to put an end to lurid allegations.

Many senior Tories think otherwise.

Archived