Your memories of summer 2010

My fondest memory of Summer 2010 is standing at the urinals in the Fat Cat wazzing out a kidney stone, as it was that which brought 10 days of agony to an end.

ouch.........:(

A very strange Summer this year weatherwise.:roll:

looks like the summer just started pat :)

brought my 2 sons over to sheffield in july. just the 3 of us, had a brilliant time showing them where i went to school and all the places where i used to play when i was their ages, 6 and 7. worst bit.....lego land manchester, complete rip off. best bit......when they said....thanks dad can we come again next year.

well it was going smoothly,warm but not much sun,just finishing my garden which as took me 3-4 years,started to plant veg for the first time,my daughter was doing her g.c.s.e's,had finished my decorating,just had our bedroom to do and was going to rest for rest of the summer and was going to start dieting and walking as excercise as we all the family have stopped smoking in sept a year but because of this but has put weight on and just as we were about to relax for summer and thinking about BBQ'S and warm nights i was coming home one evening around 6pm i fell down the steps near the road and i went diaganal down hitting my head on the telegraph pole i knew i'd done something bad has my head was spurting like a hosepipe and i had sharp pains in my neck shooting upwards ...........when i got to hospital i had broke my neck so really summer has been not an happy one as i had to stay in hospital for a week and now today have had a neck brace on for 7 weeks .....i haven't been able to go anywhere only to my mums to have a shower cuz i can't look down or move my head at all so no after all that i haven't been anywhere and haven't seen the summer but i suppose weather wise i haven't missed much ........

Got my life back on track, after years of not knowing where it was. Finally got an answer to some medical issues. My son has been discharged from hospital for his eyesight problems after nearly 3 long years of wondering and not knowing what the future would hold. I finally got my bedroom decorated, something for me for a change. Done quite abit this summer actually, visited Blackpool for the first time in my life :hihi: Such an exciting time huh?

Rain, more rain.

Screaming brats causing havoc up and down the street whilst their parents sit on their bums gabbing and boozing, then in the evening they join in the screaming,shouting and havoc along with the usual whataclock fireworks. Having to have my front windows shut even when it was warm because of them.

Oh! yeh, more rain.

Roll on winter.

well summer draws to a close and the nights are drawing in :(

what memories will this summer leave you with ......good or bad, happy or sad ?

did you meet that special someone....did you loose that someone special

did you get married/divorced ?

have any additions to the family ?

care to share :D

It is quite surprising with everyone else moaning about it being wet. I went to 3 Rock festivals over the summer Donnington Glastonbury & Leeds, and for the first time it was hot and sunny at Glastonbury. Indeed it was too hot to sit out all day and a bit of cool would have been nice. But a very welcome change from sliding around in sludge.

But my over riding memory was finding out that I was pregnant. I still haven't got the smile off my face.

Archived