Anti-Islam hysteria: Abuse and Demand Respect at the same time?

On what grounds do you disagree? Where is your evidence that large numbers of people (especially in comparison to the billion + you are blaming) were responsible for the 11/9 attacks?

Are you not aware that terrorists groups for obvious security reasons tend to try and involve as few people as possible in every operation.

You latest bit of idiocy aside why are you ignoring my main point which is about how unjust it is of you to attempt to depict all muslims including the ones behind this new mosque as being collectively responsible for the 11/9 attacks.

Why is it the supporters of islam seem to become agressive and insulting when confronted by a differing opinion?

It really isnt helpful.

:)

Interesting links, BF, thanks.

Palestinians attacking an Israeli school:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7282269.stm .

Eight dead nine wounded (Not sure if that includes the gunman)

Israelis attacking a Palestinian school:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7814054.stm

It's peace and love for their fellow man, but not as we know it .

At least 40 people were killed and 55 injured:- kind of reinforces what I said above.

Sorry but this is probably one of the most cretinously stupid things I've ever read. Anywhere.

Grahame's answer to the one of the most intractable conflicts in the world - ''Tell the Palestinians to stop being so aggressive''.

Unbelievably crass.

Chalk me up as a +1, Halibut. Ta.

Too many bad memories, like you calling Jews psychos. Then you call me and other Christians "deluded fools." Then you go on to say "it may well turn out that Allah is actually even more violent, bigoted, intolerant and psychotically narcissistic than Yahweh"

You paint Jews, Muslims, and Christians with the same brush. You link them all together and then you call someone an idiot for linking Muslims with the 9/11 attack.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1397388&highlight=Yahweh#post1397388

that's just pure bile, grahame.

that's just pure bile, grahame.

Tell that to Plekhanov, he said it

I said some accurate things about the God described in the Bible it’s not my fault that they were also 'awful' personally I blame the psychos who wrote stuff like this:

Deuteronomy 13:6-9 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

And of cause all the deluded fools who consider the fictional character they believed wrote that to be ‘just and loving’.

Nonsense, the Muslim holy book is not the bible as such any criticisms I make about the God as described in the Bible do not apply to the God described in the Koran.

Never having read the Koran I don't know that much about Allah, but from what I do know he sounds almost as unpleasant as Yahweh if I ever do get round to reading it it may well turn out that Allah is actually even more violent, bigoted, intolerant and psychotically narcissistic than Yahweh not quite sure how that would be possible though, both books are still nothing more than popular collections of fairy tales either way.

Too many bad memories, like you calling Jews psychos.

Right so describing the authors of brutal passages in the bible which for example instruct people to murder anyone who evangelises for gods other than Yahweh as "physchos" is the same as "calling Jews psychos" is it?

Then you call me and other Christians "deluded fools." Then you go on to say "it may well turn out that Allah is actually even more violent, bigoted, intolerant and psychotically narcissistic than Yahweh"

You paint Jews, Muslims, and Christians with the same brush. You link them all together and then you call someone an idiot for linking Muslims with the 9/11 attack.

How is this supposed to substantiate your ludicrous allegations? How exactly do you figure expressing an opinion about the god described in the bible = "blame[ing] Christians for what the Jews did in the Old Testament"?

I'm on record as saying I don't regard the Old Testament as anything like a reliable historical record, how exactly do you figure I could blame anyone for actions I think never actually happened? Besides you not I are the one who believes in collective, inherited guilt and you know very well that I've expressed my repugnance of such a doctrine to you on a number of occasions.

It's a testament to your inability to learn that after all these years of personally attacking atheists you're still so bad at it.

Archived