Anti-Islam hysteria: Abuse and Demand Respect at the same time?

Ask the MCB about their stance on homosexuality or their boycoting of holocaust memorial day. peter Tatchell where are ya? where are ya? :suspect:

Last I heard he was condemning Nick Griffin for being a gutless coward for his parties history of anti-semitism, homophobia and attacks on the muslim community.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10729194

What an insulting thing to say.

As someone who lost family at the twin towers i find your comments hurtful and no where near the truth.

Whether you lost family or not, you have no right to go around restricting people's freedom of religion.

Whether you lost family or not, you have no right to go around restricting people's freedom of religion.

Im not. Im questioning what kind of religious freedom they want to be able to erect a monument to their victory on the doorstep of the buildings they destroyed.

Its all about a sticking 2 fingers up to the rest of the world for them and nothing to do with being the religion of peace. If all they wanted to do was spread the word and be a centre for religous tollerance (as some of them have said) then why the need to build such an offensive structure so close to a site of mass murder?

Right so it's Al Qaeda who are building this mosque is it?

I dont recall saying that. I used the word They to mean the muslim faith.

That was the reason stated for the destruction and murder on that sad day wasnt it?

Just to clarify my opinion.

I beleive that the majority of muslims silently support or at the very least condone most of the attrocities commited all around the world against non muslim people. For it to be so widespread it cannot possibly be, as some love to say "just the minority".

This is my opinion.

:)

I dislike Islam because I do know a lot about it, not becuase I don't. That'd be irrational.

Tell me then, what's to like about Islam? They oppress their women to the extreme where their evidence in court is only worth half of a man's. In Islamic countries they stone women to death and hang gay men. For what?

They preach nothing but hatred and intolerance and I see nothing about this barbaric religion that's likeable. Nothing at all.

Do you know how many Islamic terrorist attacks there have been across the world since 9/11? Google it.

So tell me, what's to like about Islam?

Uh, are you confusing culture with religion, perchance? There's a huge difference between Islam the religion and the cultural practices that are, on certain issues, at odds with the teachings of Islam but are practiced by certain communities who (incidentally) worship Allah.

I suggest you review and report back.

Archived