Declaring attendance on a speed awareness course?

It doesn't appear on your licence so I wouldn't think so.... unless the insurance specifically asks for it.Is there nothing regarding this on the paperwork from the SAC? I suppose the safest bet is to tell them,better than having them refuse to pay out on any claim you may make I suppose

If you get offered the option of attending a speed awareness course when caught speeding, do you still need to declare it to your insurance company?

I did one a few weeks ago. We were told at the end of the course that the matter was now closed and that we didn't have to inform anyone about our attendance on the course.

I've told you of course, but... keep it under your hat, please:)

It doesn't appear on your licence so I wouldn't think so.... unless the insurance specifically asks for it.Is there nothing regarding this on the paperwork from the SAC?I suppose the safest bet is to tell them,better than having them refuse to pay out on any claim you may make I suppose
I was asking on behalf of someone else. I never got offered the option when I got busted. :o

I think I'd be tempted to mention it to the insurance company too, better safe than sorry.

I did one a few weeks ago. We were told at the end of the course that the matter was now closed and that we didn't have to inform anyone about our attendance on the course.

I've told you of course, but... keep it under your hat, please:)

:o:o Naughty , Naughty .

shame on you .

The " I never go over the speed limit " mob on here will be calling for you to be tarred and feathered for you sins .:hihi::hihi:

Archived