Declaring attendance on a speed awareness course?

:o:o Naughty , Naughty .

shame on you .

The " I never go over the speed limit " mob on here will be calling for you to be tarred and feathered for you sins .:hihi::hihi:

I was moving at two miles per hour below the speed limit, when I hit the camera. Unfortunately, I picked the wrong speed limit:D

I was moving at two miles per hour below the speed limit, when I hit the camera. Unfortunately, I picked the wrong speed limit:D

Don`t you just hate it when that happens :hihi::hihi:

It`s almost as if they are trying to catch you out to make money .

Oh , hang on .................. thats EXACTLY what they are doing.

It`s almost as if they are trying to catch you out to make money .

Oh , hang on .................. thats EXACTLY what they are doing.

Well, no, that's the opposite of what they are doing. If they wanted to do that, they wouldn't put up so many warning signs in the form of big circles with the speed limit painted on them.

Well, no, that's the opposite of what they are doing. If they wanted to do that, they wouldn't put up so many warning signs in the form of big circles with the speed limit painted on them.

Absolutely right. Its just that these speeders are going so fast they don't see them, and then as usual blame others.

Absolutely right. Its just that these speeders are going so fast they don't see them, and then as usual blame others.
If you're caught speeding you have nobody to blame other than yourself. Everyone knows the rules and everyone breaks them to a greater or lesser extent, some get caught and some don't.

You've never driven over the speed limit then? :suspect:

Possibly.

Never been fined.

If I was fined for speeding I would consider myself a silly beggar and resolve never to be so daft again.

I wouldn't whine and squeel about how UNFAIR it is and how it's part of the WAR AGAINST MOTORISTS and a STEALTH TAX like some kind of weapons grade moron.

If I got fined for spraying graffiti it's not a stealth tax either, it's a punishment for criminal behaviour.

Possibly.

Never been fined.

If I was fined for speeding I would consider myself a silly beggar and resolve never to be so daft again.

I wouldn't whine and squeel about how UNFAIR it is and how it's part of the WAR AGAINST MOTORISTS and a STEALTH TAX like some kind of weapons grade moron.

If I got fined for spraying graffiti it's not a stealth tax either, it's a punishment for criminal behaviour.

So those that have been caught going over the speed limit can't drive properly but the ones that have got away with it (so far) can? :hihi:

I agree with you on the other point. As I said earlier, you only have yourself to blame. Pay the fine, take the points and be more careful in future.

Archived