Declaring attendance on a speed awareness course?

• 2 years later...
Speeding fines are a voluntary tax paid by people who don't know how to drive properly.

Are you saying that people who stay within the speed limit are better drivers?

Thats not the case from what i see and its actually the opposite and bear in mind that most accidents are caused by people NOT speeding.

You cannot judge safe driving by where the speedo points.

Are you saying that people who stay within the speed limit are better drivers?

Thats not the case from what i see and its actually the opposite and bear in mind that most accidents are caused by people NOT speeding.

You cannot judge safe driving by where the speedo points.

Spindrift has long since moved on - keep up with the time and date of any posts!

Admiral: "Our claims statistics show that drivers who have committed a speeding offence could be a higher risk than drivers who do not commit speeding offences.

"This means that people attending a speed awareness course are more likely to make a claim and we price these risks accordingly,"

Pure unresearched speculation to justify profiteering by a bunch of crooks.

Admiral: "Our claims statistics show that drivers who have committed a speeding offence could be a higher risk than drivers who do not commit speeding offences.

"This means that people attending a speed awareness course are more likely to make a claim and we price these risks accordingly,"

Pure unresearched speculation to justify profiteering by a bunch of crooks.

I agree, I have just looked at the wording on my Admiral policy and it doesn't say anything about having to declare a speeding cause, but it does say you have to declare points on licence.

The big question is how they would know if you didn't declare it, I wouldn’t think the police create a list of attendees.

Archived