Problem with Noisey Neighbours, Advice Please

I refuse to be forced out of our own home, we shall not be moved!

They said if they had to be called out by us or other neighbours more than 3 times then they will take legal action - this must be what your refering to with filling out the papers etc?. I know its probably gonna take ages for them to be even considered to be evicted but I won't back down!

We've also been told that if we don't see the child then to also call social services, after all thats the criteria she had to be under to get the house through the association.

If you live next door to social housing tenants, its hard to get them out. At the end of the day, the case goes before a judge. That judge will weigh up the needs of the tenant to have a home against the complainants need for peace. As soon as any kind of vulerability is identified such as young children, young parents, learning difficulties, dissabilities, mental health, substance missuse, and a few tears to the judge, then more than likely they will keep their property on a suspended order. It will probably keep getting suspended the more tears the judge gets.

I feel sorry for you tara I 've been through the same thing in the past .don"t move ,fight the scum ...just keep ringing the police..in our situation it ended in violence from drunk drugged idiots ..try not to let it get to that stage .if all else fails give them a proper drink ..molotov cocktails

KA'BOOM!! lol

well tonight is supposed to be the house warming, however its now just past 9.30pm and no one is nextdoor!? ......but the night is young, we shall see....

OMG It would drive me mad, where we used to live was a nightmare.. Im not going to go into it as this is your thread not mine, but let me say where I live now is lovely. My neighbours the area everything.. I dont want to ever move but I suppose 1 day I will have to because the house isnt big enough :(

Whats this 101 business?

Surely if you are being intimidated that is a job for the police, 999 is still the number isnt it?

Lay it on good and heavy with them, tell them you were threatened and abused by drunken louts, outside your own home in a residential area.

You will have more coppers than you can shake a stick at, sharpish.

A few years ago, we were having a similar problem with teenage neighbours that had been left 'home alone' for the summer.

I say 'we', but actually Mrs H.P. as I am always dead to the world and would sleep through an air-raid.

Mrs H.P. went round, walked straight in, pulled the plug on the HiFi and snipped it off with a pair of pliers and walked out saying " 'night everyone."

She says nobody said a word...:cool:

That is so funny lol :) If I ever have problems I may take this advice :)

KA'BOOM!! lol

well tonight is supposed to be the house warming, however its now just past 9.30pm and no one is nextdoor!? ......but the night is young, we shall see....

If she had any sense she would have invited you as well.

If she had any sense she would have invited you as well.

We were invited before all this kicked off, however because of recent events it would be seen as us condoning their behaviour if we attended.

its now 11pm and they have arrived back, however its just her and her fella, no one else.......for the time being anyway. Fingers Crossed!

A few years ago, we were having a similar problem with teenage neighbours that had been left 'home alone' for the summer.

I say 'we', but actually Mrs H.P. as I am always dead to the world and would sleep through an air-raid.

Mrs H.P. went round, walked straight in, pulled the plug on the HiFi and snipped it off with a pair of pliers and walked out saying " 'night everyone."

She says nobody said a word...:cool:

Would Mrs HP like to stay with us for afew weeks!? lol:hihi:

We were invited before all this kicked off, however because of recent events it would be seen as us condoning their behaviour if we attended.

its now 11pm and they have arrived back, however its just her and her fella, no one else.......for the time being anyway. Fingers Crossed!

I hope so, you should not have to put up with this hassle.

Do they have an outside meter box with a breaker in it?

It would be ages before the drunken rabble knew what had happened.

See what I mean.;)

They would never think of looking there.

I hope so, you should not have to put up with this hassle.

Do they have an outside meter box with a breaker in it?

It would be ages before the drunken rabble knew what had happened.

See what I mean.;)

They would never think of looking there.

Sadly their voice boxes are not connected so only solves half the problem.

Will keep it in mind though :hihi:

Archived