A multicultural future? no, Britons want Britain to remain British.

What organisation has more members than all the political parties put together?

The National Trust. It has around 4 million members, most of whom are actively involved in helping to preserve the history and heritage of Britains culture, like ancient buildings and so on.

If you go to a National trust building/event, you'l notice just how white the crowds are, you dont see much, if any "enrichment", just white British people, people who have gone out of their way to be inolved with and linked to their culture, their buildings, their history.

What organisation has more members than all the political parties put together?

The National Trust. It has around 4 million members, most of whom are actively involved in helping to preserve the history and heritage of Britains culture, like ancient buildings and so on.

If you go to a National trust building/event, you'l notice just how white the crowds are, you dont see much, if any "enrichment", just white British people, people who have gone out of their way to be inolved with and linked to their culture, their buildings, their history.

Well I'm a member, it's less to do with altruism and more to do with free entry to NT sites, I guess most members are the same!

Mind you it does get tiresome with all those white folks following me around and sniffing me when my back's turned :hihi:

Visitors are predominantly white and middle-class across all countryside recreation in the UK – it's not a problem exclusive to the National Trust.

Since most NT properties are in the countryside and only realistically accessible by car it is hardly surprising that so few poorer people can afford this pleasure.

OF COURSE visitors are predominantly white and middle-class. The UK is predominantly white and middle-class.

Well I'm a member, it's less to do with altruism and more to do with free entry to NT sites, I guess most members are the same!

Mind you it does get tiresome with all those white folks following me around and sniffing me when my back's turned :hihi:

so i guessed right then b f , your a grade two listed building :D

shy talk, noticing a lot of white people at a stately home is not proof that most people don't want immigration.

The UK has one of the highest rates of inter-racial marriage in Europe.

Rather than hating immigrants it seems we make rumpy pumpy and how's your father with them to make lovely mixed-race babies!

Archived