A multicultural future? no, Britons want Britain to remain British.

Well I'm a member, it's less to do with altruism and more to do with free entry to NT sites, I guess most members are the same!

Mind you it does get tiresome with all those white folks following me around and sniffing me when my back's turned :hihi:

Add to that free entry to health care, education, housing and social services and you get "economic migrants."

Add to that free entry to health care, education, housing and social services and you get "economic migrants."

..what does that have to do with mulitculturism Grahame?

The overwhelming majority of non indigenous people in this country pay tax, just like you do and avail themselves of the facilities available to them when they need them, just like you do.

..what does that have to do with mulitculturism Grahame?

The overwhelming majority of non indigenous people in this country pay tax, just like you do and avail themselves of the facilities available to them when they need them, just like you do.

Multiculturalism is a myth.

It means two things. It means accepting people from different backgrounds as your equal, without promoting any specific ethnic, religious, and/or cultural community values.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism

That is never going to happen while things are as they are.

Neither is the prince going to accept the pauper as his equal.

Which is why I say “Multiculturalism is a myth.”

Multiculturalism is a myth.

It means two things. It means accepting people from different backgrounds as your equal, without promoting any specific ethnic, religious, and/or cultural community values.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism

That is never going to happen while things are as they are.

Neither is the prince going to accept the pauper as his equal.

Which is why I say “Multiculturalism is a myth.”

Well I accept everybody I encounter as my equal-irrespective of their religion, race, politics, wealth, age, sex or sexuality. The view is then modified based on that individual's personal qualities, what's so complicated about that??

Well I accept everybody I encounter as my equal-irrespective of their religion, race, politics, wealth, age, sex or sexuality. The view is then modified based on that individual's personal qualities, what's so complicated about that??

You do accept people as equals, and so they are, until they start banging on your door trying to convert you to their laws and their religion, because you have firm views on that and this is where the problem lies.

Archived