A multicultural future? no, Britons want Britain to remain British.

Thus speaks the voice of religious intolerance.

Since this isn't a religious board how would you feel if we banned you for beleiving in the magic sky pixie?

There speaks the voice of atheist intolerance.

To answer your question, seeing as this is not a religious board perhaps all posts on religion should be banned whatever the view of the poster as this forum is an ideal free advertising platform for every wacky idea under the sun.

Mind you if that were to happen the forum would die on its feet.

There speaks the voice of atheist intolerance.

To answer your question, seeing as this is not a religious board perhaps all posts on religion should be banned whatever the view of the poster as this forum is an ideal free advertising platform for every wacky idea under the sun.

Mind you if that were to happen the forum would die on its feet.

Actually that's not intolerance. It's a lesson couched as a question - something one of your prophets used to do as I recall. I'd ask for an apology but I suspect it would be pointless to.

No?,

The opposite.

Thank goodness for that, you had me worried for a moment. :)

My own view is that all countries have their own identity and that is good. What worries me about multiculturalism is that our own identity might be drowned under a flood of other cultures.

Archived