A multicultural future? no, Britons want Britain to remain British.

My bold

Really?? So who is carrying out this "flooding" and how exactly are they achieving it? Are eastern Europeans being met off planes and coaches and being bused into areas with a high Asian population???

I know it is not addressed to me but here goes. When I was working in the Sheffield 3 & 4 area the men would come over first and get a job and then they would send for their family ad infinitum.

I know it is not addressed to me but here goes. When I was working in the Sheffield 3 & 4 area the men would come over first and get a job and then they would send for their family ad infinitum.

My question was actually about who is supposed to be carrying out this policy, and your response doesn't actually address my question.

My question was actually about who is supposed to be carrying out this policy, and your response doesn't actually address my question.

I think the policy Bounce is talking about is an EU one, and therefore a result of decisions made at the European parliament, and carried out by our Govt and immigration officials on their behalf.

My bold

Really?? So who is carrying out this "flooding" and how exactly are they achieving it? Are eastern Europeans being met off planes and coaches and being bused into areas with a high Asian population???

..can't move for pickled cabbage and beetroot soup round here ;)

What organisation has more members than all the political parties put together?

The National Trust. It has around 4 million members, most of whom are actively involved in helping to preserve the history and heritage of Britains culture, like ancient buildings and so on.

If you go to a National trust building/event, you'l notice just how white the crowds are, you dont see much, if any "enrichment", just white British people, people who have gone out of their way to be inolved with and linked to their culture, their buildings, their history.

Sounds like one of Sarah Palin's Tea Party gatherings :hihi:

... and?

is there a point to this anecdote apart from your ignorant racism?

Archived