Mediterranean restaurant - St Pauls

Paul2412

Very nice - especially the goat's cheese starter! Quite a varied menu too to suit all tastes. We carried on with our wine sitting outside and they were fine with it - but the inside was packed with diners so not sure how they'd be if you were just drinking. There is a bar in the Mercure of course. Recommended especially with the 40% discount mentioned above!

I love this place!

The food is nice... but sometimes i feel like the manager looks down on me and my lady because we dont appear to be of the same calibre of most of the people you see dining there.

Last time we went our waiter practically ignored us almost all night, took 20 minutes to get an order for dessert, and even longer for the bill to arrive.

The arrival of several posh tarts and their gay stylish friends didnt exactly help us feel welcome and appriciated.

But the food is good... and its not that expensive, also the garlic bread is just amazing!

..the one on Sharrowvale Road is better, owned by local folks and not part of a chain! :)

Yes it's my favourite too, albeit a tad pricey. However I usually opt for a selection from the tapas menu, that is identical to what i recieve free with my drinks, when in Almeria.

Archived