Best type of (holistic) massage course

Hi

I have seen a few threads on massage courses, and interested to see whether anyone has done any of them. I am looking for part time evening or weekend ones. I was looking at the one at stillpoint - Sheffield Centre for Massage Training however compared to the course at Sheffield College it isn't cheap and someone who I know in the West Midlands has suggested that it's not properly accrediated. So has anyone done any of these courses? Or can anyone shed any light on what I should be looking out for with a course being acredited? Anyone done any other similar courses that have been beneficial and useful? Prefably in Sheffield but will consider Rotherham / Chesterfield etc. so any comments etc most welcome.

My aims is more the sports side of things long term but I am too old to want to do a Personal Trainer type qualification and can't afford a full time degree in sports stuff, so this seemed a really good compromise.

Looking forward to some constructive replies!

Thanks

Helen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived