Christchurch Quake

As no life exists on Mars we can rule that out.

I dont think that you can consider a wild animal to be your enemy either.

So you are begining to narrow the field down a bit, arnt you?

Well, you said "for our sworn enemies"; so you tell me, who did you mean by "our"?

Also, I don't think you can include me in "our", as I haven't sworn anyone to be my enemy.

Well, you said "for our sworn enemies"; so you tell me, who did you mean by "our"?

Also, I don't think you can include me in "our", as I haven't sworn anyone to be my enemy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/7967037/Britain-faces-new-terror-wave.html

I was thinking mostly about these happy go lucky guys.

Assuming that any of that is true and any of these people who have turned to Islam do anything

They can hardly refuse can they?

If they defy they will meet a fate worse than death, before they are allowed to die.

Apostasy is the worst thing they can do, in the Talebans eyes.

They can hardly refuse can they?

If they defy they will meet a fate worse than death, before they are allowed to die.

Apostasy is the worst thing they can do, in the Talebans eyes.

You're assuming that these criminals have really turned muslim and aren't just trying to get better food and conditions and protection in prison

You're assuming that these criminals have really turned muslim and aren't just trying to get better food and conditions and protection in prison

That is their fault, for short term protection they have sold their souls, they are in for life, or in their case death (of many innocent civilians).

What shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, but loseth his soul.

Archived