Christchurch Quake

What was the casualty rate amongst the sheep?

Now youve done it!

Given them ideas.

Next it will be, due the recent earthquake, Lamb is now £200/kg.

Then it will be, due the recent increase in the price of lamb, all other meats will have to increase, in the interests of parity.:hihi:

Before we joined the gaffers cartel of the common market, lamb was one or cheapest meats.

Now youve done it!

Given them ideas.

Next it will be, due the recent earthquake, Lamb is now £200/kg.

Then it will be, due the recent increase in the price of lamb, all other meats will have to increase, in the interests of parity.:hihi:

Before we joined the gaffers cartel of the common market, lamb was one or cheapest meats.

New Zealand lamb chops were the best I ever tasted. Doubt that any sheep were killed though as animals seem to know when a quake is imminent and move to safer areas. And we call them dumb ?

New Zealand lamb chops were the best I ever tasted. Doubt that any sheep were killed though as animals seem to know when a quake is imminent and move to safer areas. And we call them dumb ?

Lamb is one of the best of all meats, trouble is I tend to pig out on it, and make myself ill. :hihi:

I dont think there are that many in the centre of Christchurch though:D

Lamb is one of the best of all meats, trouble is I tend to pig out on it, and make myself ill. :hihi:

I dont think there are that many in the centre of Christchurch though:D

Except the lambs that work in ths strip joints in the raunchy area of Christchurch :D

I probably shouldn't have, but I'd always assumed that islamic nations wouldn't generally be providing aid (in such vast quantities) to the USA.

I admit it challenged my prejudice too and I was surprised by the help offered by Muslim countries.

What's even more surprising is the refusal of aid from Cuba

One of the first countries to offer aid, Cuba offered to send 1,586 doctors and 26 tons of medicine. This aid was rejected by the State Department.[15] Also, before the 2006 World Baseball Classic, Cuba said they would donate their share of the winnings to Katrina victims to ensure the United States embargo against Cuba was not violated. However, after the tournament, the U.S. government refused to allow the donation

I admit it challenged my prejudice too and I was surprised by the help offered by Muslim countries.

What's even more surprising is the refusal of aid from Cuba

When you really look at it it, non was offered, it was lip service.

Where were Iran and Syria on that list?

Archived