Christchurch Quake

nope, they are only your sworn enemies

Oh so they are going to let you off are they?

Were you also a nuclear free zone during the cold war?

Everyone else would fry, but you would be OK, because you liked them?

Just because you are a peace loving, latter day hippy doesnt mean they are.

Look at what happened to that bloke called Ken from Liverpool, lived among them for decades, best pals.

It didnt stop them from torturing him and hacking his head off in front of the cameras did it?

Wake up for gods sake, you are living cheek by jowl with these very people.

Oh so they are going to let you off are they?

Were you also a nuclear free zone during the cold war?

Everyone else would fry, but you would be OK, because you liked them?

following a small mishap in a radiochemical lab in my student days i am not a nuclear free zone and probably won't be for the next 14,000 years or so.

on the other hand, in my clubbing days, the faint blue glow which i have always used to attract admiration.

Just because you are a peace loving, latter day hippy doesnt mean they are.

Look at what happened to that bloke called Ken from Liverpool, lived among them for decades, best pals.

It didnt stop them from torturing him and hacking his head off in front of the cameras did it?

Wake up for gods sake, you are living cheek by jowl with these very people.

but i'm not and neither are you.

under other circumstances, your hysterical paranoia would be funny, now its just sad.

following a small mishap in a radiochemical lab in my student days i am not a nuclear free zone and probably won't be for the next 14,000 years or so.

on the other hand, in my clubbing days, the faint blue glow which i have always used to attract admiration.

but i'm not and neither are you.

under other circumstances, your hysterical paranoia would be funny, now its just sad.

That is not an answer.

You seem to believe you are immune to what is about to happen to you, or your children if it takes a little longer.

Are you immune because you have already surrendered?

Many of you make me wonder what happened to our great country.

That is not an answer.

You seem to believe you are immune to what is about to happen to you, or your children if it takes a little longer.

It still is a great country!

I shall never surrender!

I shall fight on the beaches, in the fields and on the streets!

but....

Just out of interest, who am I fighting?

and why am I fighting them?

That is not an answer.

Surrendered to who?

You don't produce evidence that something doesn't exist. You prove it does and then if you can't you have to conclude that it doesn't
you don't have to conclude anything. Just because you say it doesn't exist means nothing. Its called a mystery. look it up in OED under m.

500 buildings in Christchurch damaged but no one killed fortunately.

The unsettling things about earth quakes is that they happen without any warning. I was in my truck a few years back at a stoplight when one suddenly started. The truck started bouncing up and down like a yo yo. Didnt know what was going on and looked over at the car next to me and he was doing the same. Quite funny both of us staring at each other and thinking "what the F...k?"

500 buildings in Christchurch damaged but no one killed fortunately.

The unsettling things about earth quakes is that they happen without any warning. I was in my truck a few years back at a stoplight when one suddenly started. The truck started bouncing up and down like a yo yo. Didnt know what was going on and looked over at the car next to me and he was doing the same. Quite funny both of us staring at each other and thinking "what the F...k?"

You get earthquakes in California? I didn't know that. Prove it,:) Hurricane Earl came swooping up the coast from NC, nut gaver up the ghost before it got here.

Archived