Anyone know of a cheap holiday company

Hi, i have been looking for cheap holidays as the company i was going with have gone bust, so am looking for a cheap holiday to turkey, but all the travel companys i have tries looking with seem to be very expensive.

i would be grateful for any feedback of companys that you can think of, or know?

i am wanting to book for 4 adults and 2 children.

thank you

Hi, i have been looking for cheap holidays as the company i was going with have gone bust, so am looking for a cheap holiday to turkey, but all the travel companys i have tries looking with seem to be very expensive.

i would be grateful for any feedback of companys that you can think of, or know?

i am wanting to book for 4 adults and 2 children.

thank you

http://www.ulookubook.com

we just used them for menorca , everything was spot on , price was unbeatable !

hi there i was booking at thompson in medowall,i w2as going to spain 2 adults an 3 children they priced the holiday up at £2500 an £150 deposit per person,i came home to speak to my hubby he thought that was cheap a mate came round that nught he said the co-op in chapel town before you book so i thought just try it,so the next day i went i got the same holiday with free insurance £99 deposit per family for £1786 i was well pleased so if i was you i would try the co-op xx

Didn’t you learn the first time round, are you really willing to risk it all again on a “cheap” holiday.

I don’t get this cheap holiday idea you don’t see people going into a car dealers and saying what’s the cheapest car on your books or an estate agents and asking for the cheapest house in a given area. :confused:

Archived