Anyone know of a cheap holiday company

I learnt the first twenty-seven times around that the cheap holidays are usually every bit as good as the expensive ones, except ... they cost less.

Each to their own I suppose.

A 2am flight instead of a 2pm flight.

A hotel on the edge of town instead of in the resort centre.

A room over looking the bins instead of the pool / beach

All inclusive bun fight instead of a restaurant.

The list goes on.

Happy Hol’s :cool:

Each to their own I suppose.

A 2am flight instead of a 2pm flight.

A hotel on the edge of town instead of in the resort centre.

A room over looking the bins instead of the pool / beach

All inclusive bun fight instead of a restaurant.

The list goes on.

Happy Hol’s :cool:

Maybe, but in my experience you're much better off booking everything yourself rather than through a travel agent.

Last year we went on Holiday (Family of 3) to a Hotel in Cyprus in August. Total cost when booked direct £1300 - cost via Travel Agent would have been £2700...

Although it did cost us 35 Euro each way for a 15 minute taxi transfer rather than the 'free' 90 minute coach transfer :hihi:

Back to the OP, we just managed a good deal via Travel Republic, again 3 of us to Majorca in School Holiday season for around £1200.

PS all Holidays were 14 days.

Maybe, but in my experience you're much better off booking everything yourself rather than through a travel agent.

Doesn’t everyone use the internet? …But that wasn’t my point, I was just saying there are more important considerations than price alone, a “cheap” holiday sends out all the wrong connotations.

Im guessing you may have booked with Goldtrail (just like I did) try "on the beach"

Just got a holiday for 2 adults for £440 to marmaris - the hotel only cost £9 each !!!

I agree..... I went with On the Beach in June, all inclusive, brill flights fantastic hotel....£267 + £20 transfers, couldnt fault it :)

Archived