Advice on breast enlargement please

has anyone had a breast enlargement and where did you have it done? are you happy with the results? how much did you pay and what was your overall experience? I'm asking because my GF is thinking about having it done but she doesn't have a clue where to start. thanks

I know a few people who have had it done. Happy? They don't feel any different. Cost? Several thousand? Overall experience? Very painful. One had to have replacements not long after, so went through it twice. Leaves a scar. Most wondered why they bothered. However, that is just THEIR thoughts, as, in the grand scheme of things...WHY does chest size make any difference to who we are?

has anyone had a breast enlargement and where did you have it done? are you happy with the results? how much did you pay and what was your overall experience? I'm asking because my GF is thinking about having it done but she doesn't have a clue where to start. thanks

Claremont Hospital does this type of thing and are very good at it. It does cost a couple of thousands though. I havent had it done,as I actually need the opposite , which is a reduction. Ring them for a private appointment.

I was on holiday when a young lass came the second week, well she had had a it done. once she was in the pool the never moved they just sat like a couple of beach balls on her chest so tell your gf to think long and hard cus they didnt look good.

I was on holiday when a young lass came the second week, well she had had a it done. once she was in the pool the never moved they just sat like a couple of beach balls on her chest so tell your gf to think long and hard cus they didnt look good.

Im having to laugh at this as I can just picture the scene cant I ?:hihi::hihi:

Apparently, they don't feel so good either.

My opinion? "If it aint broke, why fix it?"

Your GF will be putting herself through the risks of surgery, and the risks of infection scarring and encapsulation etc, only for the implants to need to be routinely replaced in about 10 or so years time, and to go through the same surgery in ten years time, with all the same associated risks.

She should ask herself "Is it really worth the pain and the risks?" I, personally, don't think so.

Natural is far better:- looks and feels far nicer, moves more realistically...

and, to quote an ex of mine, "more than a handful is a waste...!"

I can see the need for re-constructive surgery after injury, or mastectomy.

Of course, there's no question that this scenario warrants surgery to rebuild, but to start messing around with what one has, when it's not needed, I think "Yipes! No! why even go there!"?

Archived