Advice on breast enlargement please

I've wanted mine enlarging for years. I am a very small size, bras too don't fit me properly and lets not even go into tops and dresses! They gape at the top, I look a state... unless I wear "chicken fillets" and lets face it, a guy finding those on the bedroom floor in the morning isn't pretty!

I would only want to go a size, possibly two bigger. My fella keeps saying I don't need it but its what I want and always have. I've had 3 kids and my breast size hasn't changed... I'm hoping to be able to have it done before I'm 30, maybe even for my 30th birthday :hihi:

Actually,FYI, I dumped him, not the other way round.

And no it wasn't an excuse.

And actually, just because I don't have "Double D's " (and the resultant back problem) it should not make a difference. as I said earlier, you love the person for who they are, not for who or what they "could" be.

I'd rather have my real, and genuine average sized bosom, and my health and self esteem, than have a couple of beach balls stuffed into my chest. Not to mention, I'd much prefer not to have to undergo implant replacement surgery every ten years, and the risks of the anaesthetic, or infection and the implants encapsulating.

In my opinion, it's going to be more than enough surgery to go through, to have my pacemaker replaced every 8/12 years, without unnecessary elective surgery.

You say blokes prefer bigger boobs. No, actually; not all men like bigger boobs:- some men prefer smaller.

You know, I'm sure if you polled the men who like bigger boobs, they'd all say they preferred naturally shaped, soft, natural boobs, not over-inflated, unnatural-looking, hard, scarred artificial ones.

If a man of mine demanded I get mine inflated, as I said before, he'd be told to jog on. End of.

I would not want to put up with a man who would say to me "I would love you, if it weren't for that bump on your nose/ small boobs/ too-large boobs/ love handles/ hair colour".

You are right!......most men do prefer as you say,naturally shaped,soft,natural boobs,.............................but preferably DD size!!..............trust me I'm an unashamed expert.

That's very sad. :(

Wouldn't it be better to find dresses and bras to fit your body than alter your body to fit the dresses and bras? :suspect:

Easier said than done, believe me! I have broad shoulders and wide hips but (had) no boobs- even with chicken fillets plus a gel filled bra I would still need to alter neck lines with hidden fasteners so that they didn't gape :(

Easier said than done, believe me! I have broad shoulders and wide hips but (had) no boobs- even with chicken fillets plus a gel filled bra I would still need to alter neck lines with hidden fasteners so that they didn't gape :(

Should the desire to look 'good' be so important that people are willing to alter their bodies to accommodate it? :(

then, as someone said, just a couple of posts above, you would be better finding clothes that fit properly than altering yourself to fit the clothes.

Taking a neckline in a little, doesn't leave the terrible scars that talking your breast tissue out somewhat would. and the bonus is that you don't need an anaesthetic for that to be done.

You are right!......most men do prefer as you say,naturally shaped,soft,natural boobs,.............................but preferably DD size!!..............trust me I'm an unashamed expert.

You think? I'd say you are an expert on what you find desirable. What floats your boat does not necessarily float the boat of the next bloke, or the next...

some men like the body shape of posh spice... (stick thin with an unnaturally shaped bosom) though I can't imagine what the appeal of that is...

Some men like a small and slender body shape, with boobs that are proportionate to the woman's body.

Others like plump women who are tall, others like plump women who are shorter.

There aren't many men who are turned on by artificiality.

Look at poor Lolo Ferrari. She was constantly being remodelled, as she was never satisfied with the results of her surgeries. So much so, that she became a joke, a parody. Her life ended, tragically short in strange circumstances..

then, as someone said, just a couple of posts above, you would be better finding clothes that fit properly than altering yourself to fit the clothes

Yes but the point I was making was that I couldn't find nice clothes that fit properly. I wasn't petite or slender, but had very broad and square shoulders with nice curves (ie big hips, small waist) apart from an ironingboard chest.

I agree with you wholeheartedly PT that if a woman is being pressured by a boyfriend to go through surgery in order to be attractive to him, then she should kick him into touch, such a relationship is very unhealthy on many levels. The vast majority of women on breast enlargement forums are doing it very much for themselves, usually going through the process, like I did, of convincing boyfriends/partners/husbands who say that we're perfect as we are, that we want to do it to make us happy. And believe me, they do:love:

It's not something to be taken lightly, it is major surgery. I had it done when I was 40- I had wanted it done since I was 20. I did a lot of research and decided that I didn't want to spend another 20 years wondering if I would ever have the guts. It's a very personal decision- I didn't do it to fit in with any notion that society says that 'you should look like this'. It doesn't make me trashy, I'm probably the last person that people would think has had a boob job, I have a very individual sense of style and have never given a stuff about what's 'in'.

Anyway the point I'm making is that while some of the concerns are valid, there are a lot of misconceptions on the subject, we're lucky in this day and age that we have the resources we do in order to make an informed decision.

Yes but the point I was making was that I couldn't find nice clothes that fit properly. I wasn't petite or slender, but had very broad and square shoulders with nice curves (ie big hips, small waist) apart from an ironingboard chest.

I agree with you wholeheartedly PT that if a woman is being pressured by a boyfriend to go through surgery in order to be attractive to him, then she should kick him into touch, such a relationship is very unhealthy on many levels. The vast majority of women on breast enlargement forums are doing it very much for themselves, usually going through the process, like I did, of convincing boyfriends/partners/husbands who say that we're perfect as we are, that we want to do it to make us happy. And believe me, they do:love:

It's not something to be taken lightly, it is major surgery. I had it done when I was 40- I had wanted it done since I was 20. I did a lot of research and decided that I didn't want to spend another 20 years wondering if I would ever have the guts. It's a very personal decision- I didn't do it to fit in with any notion that society says that 'you should look like this'. It doesn't make me trashy, I'm probably the last person that people would think has had a boob job, I have a very individual sense of style and have never given a stuff about what's 'in'.

Anyway the point I'm making is that while some of the concerns are valid, there are a lot of misconceptions on the subject, we're lucky in this day and age that we have the resources we do in order to make an informed decision.

I agree that it's great that we have the information and that doctors have the ability to carry out complicated plastic surgery.

I have to say that it's my opinion that "celebs" like posh and Pamela Anderson would have been better setting examples by giving the money for their multiple surgeries to the charities that care for children disfigured by conditions like cleft palate and cleft-lip. The surgery these charities provide is not "Cosmetic". It ensures that these kiddies are able to function as near to normal as possible, able to eat and speak, where their condition would have meant they probably could not have done so, without the surgery.

It's good that your own was entirely your own decision, (thumbsup!) but there are many others for whom this isn't their own decision.

There are many young women, sadly, who are made to feel that if they are not "X" shape, with "This" cup size chest, etc, etc, then they are not worthy.

They are pressurised/ conditioned into thinking that if their silhouette does not conform to ("insert name of it-girl of the moment here" )'s shape then they are no good.

The media seem to push this idea that we should all be "identikit" lookee-likees, instead of appreciating that people come in all shapes and sizes, all different bra sizes, all shades of skin, different heights, different weights.

Look at that idiot of a "Barbie" mother who recently hit the headlines, when she bought her seven year old little girl a boob-job voucher. I mean, Jeez!!!!! WAY to make sure your "cherished" little girl has hangups about her breasts before she has even begun to grow any!!! Way to make her feel she can't be comfortable in the skin she's in!

I'm five feet one in height. I'm never going to be any taller- I'm never going to be statuesque like my sister who is 5'9/10. I'll never have a supermodel's body shape. That doesn't matter. I'm happy being me. I am accepting of myself, minor flaws included. I'm quite happy to laugh about the fact that I'm a "shortar$e"

I have some injury scars on my face. I'm not in the least bit fazed. They are part of me, as are the surgical scars on my body from necessary surgeries that weren't of my choosing.

Archived