Advice on breast enlargement please

Oh, and PS, mysecret:- I apologise if my tone came across as scathing when I said "find clothes that fit". It wasn't meant to sound as scathing as it did.

I was speaking practically, that it is less painful, and less risky to alter the clothing, than to put oneself through surgery.

I hate that women are made to feel pressurised into having surgery. That they are made to hate themselves so much that they have to resort to undergoing painful and risky surgery.

• 2 years later...
I'm a size 6 and between an a cup and a non existant.....

Hi Peaches! its been a while since u posted about u been unhappy about ur body shape I was just wondering if u did have a breast enlargement?as I'd be interested in how it went! as I'm booked in to have mine done soon!

---------- Post added 22-04-2014 at 12:35 ----------

Hi Everyone! This is my first time been on this site+wondered if anyone has any advice on breast enlargements if had them done them selfes or know of someones had them done?plus ive booked into Transform for surgery in June+wondered if anyone know anything about the drains they use too????

---------- Post added 22-04-2014 at 13:02 ----------

Really sorry nikki-red I'm not quite sure what I'm doing on here at the moment! with it been my first time on this sort of site! its bad enough that I don't use my computeras much as I should! thanks for advice don't want to upset anyone!x

This guy did a breast enlargement for my wife.. He is in Bangkok, he has done 60,000 procedures... this is more than any other surgeon in the world... It cost £900 including 4 follow up appointments... They are perfect, he goes in through the armpit and leaves no scaring... It has boosted the confidence of my wife and now she feels much better about wearing nice dresses etc..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-22815143

Archived