Prepacked veg compared to loose - Huge savings

JJRB

or 2 for 1.50

in somerfiend 2.20 at least just for 1, so that would be around 4.50 for the same thing. his veg i get are much cheaper too.

Yeah his stuff is cheap but realy taisty specially his different flavoured chops and there big too. I also went to the shop further up on same side on the corner just down from Rons card shop. They have 6 apples for £1 which Jake (parrot) is well happy with as all he asks for is chuffing apples:loopy::hihi:.

Asda did a promotion on Strongbow a while ago. (I say promotion, it's always on offer to some degree!)

£3 for 4 cans. (75p per can)

They were also doing a case of 12 cans for £10 (83p per can).

We loaded up on the 4 packs figuring it was a) cheaper and b) easier to carry since we were walking home.

Someone at the till still told us we'd be save money if we bought the multi pack. Tried to explain but they were having none of it :).

Also, homepride pasta bakes cheese and tomato was on offer at Asda last week - 71p each or 2 for £1.50. I think they have a bug in their system though because the offers on the pasta bakes always seem a bit wierd.

The majority of boxed crates of beer at ASDA cost more than loose/4pack tinnies. But always check!

The funny thing is they often list price per/L (and often price per cL/mL etc to mislead people) next to the product.

So your crate might be listed as £1.40pL and the tinnies at £9.66 p100mL.

Smaller bottles are often cheaper than larger ones too. 3*70cL bottles can be far cheaper than 2 1L bottles. You get more for less!

It's the same across the store.

Your value lemonade (18p) is practically on the floor and restocked less, so you can walk past without seeing it, while the more expensive lemonade (50p) is above it at as easy to grab level. Meanwhile brand name lemonade (that's on offer and reduced to only £1) is on the end of the aisle at easy to grab and see level.

Archived