British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

Bound to cause a bit of debate:

Beer-swilling British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

Beer guzzling, belching, hideous dress sense - and that's some of the nicer things the rest of the world said about British women.

The nation's females were lambasted when asked which country had the ugliest women in an international poll.

Votes poured in, with people from around the globe eager to point out how overweight, unladylike, and generally foul British women are.

Major complaints centred around how many are 'rude', 'drink pints of beer like men' and 'end up drunk in the gutter'.

The UK's (not so) fairer sex were also accused of unashamedly breaking wind and belching in public, of letting their fat hang out, were smothered in 'bad tattoos' and committed crimes against fashion by proudly sporting 'too-tight bikinis and football shirts'.

LINK

Personally I think the article skips over one pertinent aspect of these "ugly British women". That they are almost exclusively drawn from the new sub-class, the Chavs.

Sometimes its the worst examples of a group that make the longest lasting impression...don't forget, we Americans were second on the list. I, personally, have met many lovely looking and acting British women. Likewise I have met many very attractive and well behaved fellow American women and some German women (third on the list) with the same qualities. Its just the couple of bad apples that spoil it for everyone.

Sometimes its the worst examples of a group that make the longest lasting impression...don't forget, we Americans were second on the list. I, personally, have met many lovely looking and acting British women. Likewise I have met many very attractive and well behaved fellow American women and some German women (third on the list) with the same qualities. Its just the couple of bad apples that spoil it for everyone.

Link didn't work for me.

Depends on how you look...You really can't beat the natural looks of an English rose, not many about though, either that or their hiding under a lot of tat. I agree cotton "my bold" that tends to apply in every aspect of life.

As an extreme and shallow view I find American the most beautiful (but never know if their Americans :hihi:) and the most unattractive too. Aside from the shallow I find English females the brighter...the ones I know anyway.

So what if some women drink, fart, burp and are fat.

I have abit of a podge and i'm only 5.9. I'd like to be abit taller, maybe even work for that six pack! but guess what? i'm built this way, and like every one else around the world, i aint perfect.

Link didn't work for me.

Depends on how you look...You really can't beat the natural looks of an English rose, not many about though, either that or their hiding under a lot of tat. I agree cotton "my bold" that tends to apply in every aspect of life.

As an extreme and shallow view I find American the most beautiful (but never know if their Americans :hihi:) and the most unattractive too. Aside from the shallow I find English females the brighter...the ones I know anyway.

English females are brighter. ! Its coz we isnt fick like wot you men is.! :lol:

Having only read the title, I can only assume that person has never been to Britain.

On a sunny day it is car crash time, with numbers of fabulous women, of all ages showing off their summer clothes.

Perhaps because we only get occassional periods of good weather, that our women look all the more sensational when they do display.

I am now off for a cold shower ;):hihi::hihi:

Archived