British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

I was reading a newspaper on Saturday and their stylists had given a size 16 a makeover, well she looked even chunkier than ever when they'd finished, she had huge legs - and they put her in leggings, they had her in a jacket with padded shoulders and she looked like a rugby player - she should have worn something slinkier and longer to cover her large bottom.

I thought well if the stylists hadn't a clue what chance does the average woman in the street have.

I think the British woman has been judged on the ladettes that seem so prominent nowadays.

IMO from what I've seen the best looking women are in Brazil

Someone put up a link showing two enormous American women to prove we're all obese. I guess that makes it right just like anything youtube or Jeremy Clarkson says. I took my family out to dinner t'other night at a place called Friendly's. Four adults, two kids. Our total weight around 800 pounds or whatever that is in those ridiculous stones. I began with a bowl of clam chowder full of cream, then a plate containing 2 mini burgers, 4 chicken quesadillas, with salsa and guacamole, and loaded waffle fries with melted cheese and bacon, the most delicious side order ever invented. Finally i had a two scoop chocolate mint chip hot fudge sundae with whipped cream topping and a cherry, finished off with a cup of coffee. The others had whatever they liked and the whole thing for all of us cost me $50 and a $10 tip. I don't eat at Mickeys, burger king, KFC, or Pizza hut, so don't bother mentioning them. If this excellent combination served by slim and pretty girls with a smile on their faces, and a welcome. is what is making us all fat, then so be it. What however is your excuse?

Archived