British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

Pattricia is quite correct in her observations about thighs. The number of young women in the U.K. with ' enormous thighs ' is amazing. [ I 've been doing a survey on such thighs for years. ].

When one sees footage of actual street scenes in the U.S.A. and the U.K. the number of ' wobblies ' in general is astounding too. Together with baseball caps, bermuda shorts, rings in the nose or ears [ or other places ], deadly t-shirts and lanky hair, it 's enough to make people want to emigrate to North Korea or Chad !

My brother in law used to say its like a bag of ferrets trying to escape ha ha!

Probably some of the ugliest women I've seen have been in America but on the other hand an American beauty is hard to beat and there are so many ethnic types also from Nordic blond to Afro dazzling

A day spent on a California beach will show you that and the girls who work out at my gym are just awesome.

Generally speaking though obesity in America is predominant amongst Afro and Mexican Americans and this is a result of very poor diet and lack of exercise but there are plenty of white Americans that can be included also.

Education is a major factor. A college educated person is far less likely to suffer from obesity.

Theres a lot more fast food around now adays, and ready meals. I work for a supermarket and the amount of ready and frozen meals people buy is astounding. Also first thing in the mornings mums come in taking the kids to schooland buy them a bag of crisps for "breakfast", what sort of start is that.

I think it's sitting at computers and not walking like we did in the old days, my younger years i lived on fish & chips, egg chips & beans, yorkshire puds and mash potatoes, don't recall ever having a salad in our house, in fact I can't recall eating anything healthy, but we walked to school, walked to the shops, played outside till it got dark, never gained an ounce.:) and bread & drippin with lots of salt was a snack treat, now it's Yogurt for a snack :gag:

I do think we are catching up with the American women regarding being chubby. Ive noticed lots of fat women in their early twenties, with enormous thighs, which I never saw years ago.:gag:

I know what you mean!!! Sitting in a bar frequented by students, most of them were a good 16, if not more - when I was a student girls were more size 12 at most! Young men and women are fat now, whereas just 20 years ago they were generally quite thin...

Probably some of the ugliest women I've seen have been in America but on the other hand an American beauty is hard to beat and there are so many ethnic types also from Nordic blond to Afro dazzling

A day spent on a California beach will show you that and the girls who work out at my gym are just awesome.

Generally speaking though obesity in America is predominant amongst Afro and Mexican Americans and this is a result of very poor diet and lack of exercise but there are plenty of white Americans that can be included also.

Education is a major factor. A college educated person is far less likely to suffer from obesity.

People of walmart website kind of scuppers the idea that only the hispanic or african americans are whale sized obese - there are plenty of white fatsos too!!!

Archived