British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

Rubydazzler-----just to set the record straight :- I deny ever having sung anything whilst dressed up as a fat lady from the South Pacific. [ As a matter of fact, I have never, ever once set foot in the South Pacific, and I don 't particularly want to do ].

My beautiful thighs MAY be a little on Obese Street but this thread is not about MY thighs-----more 's the pity ! I am still the lovely person you once knew and admired---if by ' lovely ' you mean over 60, beer belly, reeking of tobacco......and many other unsavoury aspects !

All the best-----with or without the veil over your eyes !!

Rubydazzler-----just to set the record straight :- I deny ever having sung anything whilst dressed up as a fat lady from the South Pacific
lol, I never thought for a moment you were the stocky shemale who sang Bali Hai! I was just saddened by your poor opinion of us British women, and your paen of praise for the young examples of oriental beauty. I remember s/he also had a supposed daughter who was very beautiful. Hopefully it never occurred to her love interest to 'always look at the mother' ;)

We probably are all very ugly in comparison to other nationalities, but our men are even worse! Not much comfort to be found, is there :D

I 'm sorry Rubydazzler, I can 't help out in the ' Handsome British Manhood Dept. ' I 've tried. I really have tried ! High-heel shoes, a wig, a ' male ' corset, fake sun-tan, anti-wrinkle cream.........the lot ! One low-life thought I was in drag !

Back in the days of flares & Italian suits, I was a bit of all right.....and might have given Tom Cruise [ or Donny Osmond ] a run for his money......but the veil has fallen from my eyes as well as yours !

Really, though, most mainland Chinese girls and women ARE attractive compared to a lot of Western women. I suppose it could be the novelty, I admit, but when I see Western tourists here and Western women [ and men of course ] on the ' telly ', I can 't help feeling we do look a bit of a mess compared to the locals in China. [ I 'm not including you in all this, Ruby ! I imagine you being svelte, gentle-looking and natural. Don 't disillusion me, please ! ]

Archived