British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

People of walmart website kind of scuppers the idea that only the hispanic or african americans are whale sized obese - there are plenty of white fatsos too!!!

Fact of the matter is that there is a far higher percentage of obese Mexican and African Americans in proportion to their numbers that there are whites in proportion to theirs

Fact of the matter is that there is a far higher percentage of obese Mexican and African Americans in proportion to their numbers that there are whites in proportion to theirs

Let's see the evidence then Harleyman - assuming of course it isn't just your prejudice that says so.

That ought to be very easy, if it's a 'fact'.

Ugliest in the world?

Must be them indigenous British.

Yes, according to Shy Talk's link, 80% of white British are decended from cave people who came here during the last ice age, so I suppoe that must make the average indigenous British woman a tad hairy.

What the racial purists don't seem able to grasp is that inbreeding is bad not good. The irony is that in many cases it is the limited size of their own ancestral gene pool which renders them incapable of grasping this simple fact.

Let's see the evidence then Harleyman - assuming of course it isn't just your prejudice that says so.

Actually it is pretty easy, I found this after what must've been a good 45 seconds of searching.

http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/trends.html#Race

The thing is, those statistics have 0 significance unless causation can be shown, which in this case it cannot.

It is many times more likely that it is to do with education and economics than it is to do with race, bringing the issue in at all is a red herring.

The "evidence" is that I live in California where there is a sizeable population of Mexicans and African-Americans. There's no prejudice involved. It's just a fact that a good percentage of both these groups are either overweight or obese by the time they've reached their late teens and this problem among the minorities has been recognized by the health authorities for a long time.

One has only to look at Mexican food to see why, burritos and frijoles just loaded with calories, fat and grease plus junk food outlets everywhere.

Actually it is pretty easy, I found this after what must've been a good 45 seconds of searching.

http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/trends.html#Race

The thing is, those statistics have 0 significance unless causation can be shown, which in this case it cannot.

It is many times more likely that it is to do with education and economics than it is to do with race, bringing the issue in at all is a red herring.

My wife worked as a dietician at a large hospital for a several years. It was an uphill struggle to get obese patients to change their eating habits and take up a healthier lifestyle through diet and exercise. After a few weeks they were back on the junk food again

• 2 weeks later...
So what if some women drink, fart, burp and are fat.

I have abit of a podge and i'm only 5.9. I'd like to be abit taller, maybe even work for that six pack! but guess what? i'm built this way, and like every one else around the world, i aint perfect.

Do you think you're a perfect match for the women then?:hihi:

Actually some fat women can look quite attractive, I think what stands out as being ugly is seeing women drunk in the streets and/or being sick, I suppose that would be a turn-off in itself - but then if they seek or have partners like themselves then who cares

The "evidence" is that I live in California where there is a sizeable population of Mexicans and African-Americans. There's no prejudice involved. It's just a fact that a good percentage of both these groups are either overweight or obese by the time they've reached their late teens and this problem among the minorities has been recognized by the health authorities for a long time.

One has only to look at Mexican food to see why, burritos and frijoles just loaded with calories, fat and grease plus junk food outlets everywhere.

There is something about this i watched a few weeks back.

Archived