British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

UK lasses have nothing on Asian girls.

Out here lasses are still sexy and all have pert but perfectly rounded little bums.

You don't see laddettes nissed as pewts in the gutter out here.

As both a married man and a Muslim, you shouldn't even be looking let alone having these lewd thoughts and posting them on a public forum. You perve!

Bit of evil coming out in me

American women --- http://images.china.cn/images1/200802/421939.jpg

British Women ---http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/20/202476/49_2008/cee8cf5a9064f6f6_favourite_briish_female_celebrity_of_2008.jpg

I never knew people thought such people as Catherine Zeta Jones, Katie Price, Lilly Allen, etc were all big fat ugly british women....ah shucks

I never knew people thought such people as Catherine Zeta Jones, Katie Price, Lilly Allen, etc were all big fat ugly british women....ah shucks
They don't mean celebs, hon. You have to admit that the generality of British people are pretty unappealing. It's the whole ambiance, not just the actual facial features.

I have been around the entire world, many times, and known more women than most men have had hot dinners.

And the only women to match English women, are aussie women.

I would never look elsewhere.

If you think different then that is your right, but do not crititise my opinion.

I never doubted you are well traveled for a second old fella, and im sure you have indeed known more women than most men - hot dinners and all that...

Now given the latter, if you were a woman.. there is a word used to describe such 'well traveled experience'... but i shall refrain from implying anything further. :D

What i will imply however, is that as you obviously failed to see my incredibly witty and amusing joke, your 'success' with ladies throughout the world was not as a result of your outstanding sharp wit or smooth charm. :D

Cheer up ya miserable old git. :thumbsup:

They don't mean celebs, hon. You have to admit that the generality of British people are pretty unappealing. It's the whole ambiance, not just the actual facial features.

yeah true and you can generally find the most ugliest on Jeremy Kyle but there you go ive seen ugly women in every country...

Not exactly a good selection of British beauties there.

And Catherine Zeta Jones in stunning!!!! I'd love to look like her...not so much Katie Price who recently has gone for fish lips look and Lilly Allen is quite pretty ....

Overweight men belching, breaking wind, hawking and spitting in public are also real eye candy.

Hardly the words of a true Feminist there Suffy... Its the personality that matters surely?

Look at me as a prime example of 'modern man'... Charming, witty, devilishly handsome, anti-sexist and damn modest to boot. :D

Hardly the words of a true Feminist there Suffy... Its the personality that matters surely?

Of course it is but just evening up the score.

Look at me as a prime example of 'modern man'... Charming, witty, devilishly handsome, anti-sexist and damn modest to boot. :D

I think that you missed out delusional.:D

Archived