British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

Arty, Arty - you hunk of a man. Spitting has to be one of the vilest habits ever, it makes me retch whenever I see it. I have yet to see a woman hawk and spit but witness loads of men doing it.:gag: They obviously think that it looks cool and macho.

I dont what kind of individual I come across as on here, but I think that Suffragette has me all wrong.

You know what they say about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, some women have natural beauty without having to wear a ton of makeup. Supermodels etc. you can see stunning girls walking down the road better looking than Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell. Im coming up to the big 60 and I woudn't go anywhere without my hair being done, the day my hair doesn't look right I'll be dead. I dont think its easier as you get older, because fashion dictates to the young, and you don't want to look ridiculous, but on the whole British Girls are the more attractive.

I have not read all this thread only the title and i think its true!

I agree. Most people I see out and about do very little to make themselves look half-decent. Most people are of the opinion, 'just be yourself, who cares what anyone else thinks?'. Sadly, I think that people have taken this too literally, and just look downright tramps.

What are these results based on?

The vast majority of British Women, very unlikely as alot of people won't have seen the vast majority of women in Britain..

Some women don't present theirselves very well when they're out & about, granted. However in my opinion you will get this wherever in the world you go?

I hold my hands up if I am wrong :D

I think it's the awful unflattering "trendy" clothes and other fashions that make many UK women so ugly. Obviously there will be good-looking and not so good-looking people in all countries, but the brits seem to excell at make the worst of a bad job.

The vast majority of British Women, very unlikely as alot of people won't have seen the vast majority of women in Britain..

Some women don't present theirselves very well when they're out & about, granted. However in my opinion you will get this wherever in the world you go?

This live internet poll.

http://www.realholidayreports.com/strawpoll/default.asp

I suspect that it's based upon a stereotype, a la Fat Slags, Waynetta, Vicky Pollard et al. Either that or the hordes of hen night women seen here and abroad, teetering about in shoes they can't walk in, too tight clothes, fake tans, caked in make-up, off their faces and behaving in a loud and raucous manner, considered by some it would appear, inappropriate and unbefitting of the decorum required of a young lady.

Archived