British women are branded the 'ugliest in the world'

You've hit the nail on the head.

These moronic idiots are the type of people that give the country a bad name. Claiming off the state for their booze and fags, visiting Spain causing all sorts of problems showing no respect for local laws yet they are hypocritical enough (or just dense) to have a go at anyone from outside the UK coming here.

Booze and fags are the state. They are merely recycling their giro's via the DUTY system.

If supermarkets sold alcohol and fags as loss-leaders for a just a little bit cheaper, all the money (and a bit from the supermarket) would return to the state + a bit more.

A single giro could be paid to Chavcliffe Jr and Chavette (mothers maiden name - father unknown), and reissued to them once cashed in for vodka, cider and fags for eternity.

Booze and fags are the state. They are merely recycling their giro's via the DUTY system.

If supermarkets sold alcohol and fags as loss-leaders for a just a little bit cheaper, all the money (and a bit from the supermarket) would return to the state + a bit more.

A single giro could be paid to Chavcliffe Jr and Chavette (mothers maiden name - father unknown), and reissued to them once cashed in for vodka, cider and fags for eternity.

:huh: What happened to the thread??

British women to me means women who come from England be they black white, brown, yellow etc etc. so I think the poll is saying that women who reside in England.

To the posters saying it is racist, how can it be racist when British is not a race?

If it said English women then it could be said to be racist.

British women to me means women who come from England be they black white, brown, yellow etc etc. so I think the poll is saying that women who reside in England.

To the posters saying it is racist, how can it be racist when British is not a race?

If it said English women then it could be said to be racist.

It's the old "racism" witch hunt again.:gag:

Daft link. How can "people around the globe" be a fair judge of what British women are really like if they dont actually live in Britain? The stupidity of it lies in their judgement being based on the bad behaviour of a few chav tourists but badly behaved chav tourists aren't a British speciality either as I know from my travels.

French, Chinese and Japanese are a pain in the ass when abroad. The French think everything they see abroad is inferior to that in France and the the Asians dont know what a queue is or that a sidewalk is not a place to congregate en mass and block off pedestrians or that other guests in hotels dont appreciate them talking loudly and slamming doors at 2 in the morning

As for including American women in this category what is an "American woman" if appearance is the ctiteria for passing such judgement? There is no such thing as indigenous American women except for Native Indian of course.

They come in all shapes sizes and colors and like anywhere else the Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Archived