Portofinos london road sheffield

parkiepie

went in last night 040910 for the first time and me and my other half loved the food the staff was brill everything was brill will go again keep up the good work portofinos!!!

Completely agree...brilliant food and service - the salmon tagliatelle is divine ...the lighting's too bright but otherwise excellent!

• 1 year later...

Went as a party of 5 last night: 2 vegans and 3 veggies. Despite veggie options not being labelled on the menu, they were happy to pretty much make up anything we wanted if they had the ingredients. The poor waiter had to write very detailed instructions down for each individual order, but was very good-humoured and attentive. The food was brilliant, as was the service, and it was very reasonably priced with no charge for corkage either. Can't fault this place!

Went as a party of 5 last night: 2 vegans and 3 veggie............. The poor waiter had to write very detailed instructions down for each individual order, but was very good-humoured and attentive.

I bet they can't wait for you lot to come back, I hope you tipped well!

Archived