Nice pubs in Hillsborough?

Florent

legends is not too nice a place. Shakey ....is ok, but the area is full of idiots at the weekend, keep well away from the old blue ball unless you are 15, or mindless. Masons was done out, but is a bit neither here nor there. none of the pubs there are ones you could spend the entire night in. Barrack Tavern is a nice quiet pub with a large selection of beers. Queens Ground is a good stop for one or two quick ones. Park Hotel is good, Gate is rough and druggy... Travellers is more my scene, friendly staff, friendly people, good music, nice drink, quite busy, but not so you are uncomfy, and it's my local!!!.

If you live on Langsett Road then the Hillsborough Hotel is a really nice pub - real ale and decent price wine. There's no music of any sort though!

Best idea is to get yourself in town to places like The Nelson, Dove & Rainbow and Sportsman which are rock/alternative pubs or The Grapes which is indie.

Legends, Ball, Shakey, Masons, Queens Ground, Deepend, all on or around Hillsborough Corner. Park Hotel is off middlewood road at the top end of the park(!!) Travellers and Gate are at the bottom of halifax road, near the Law Bros petrol station and burger king. Barrack Tavern is on penistone road, bottom end of morrisons.

Originally posted by MusicMad

for rock, get into town, behind bankers draft is the dove and rainbow (tut n shive) also frog and parrot on div st is good.(no pun that ur french!!)

lol ! I hope so ;)

well I will see my mood. The interest of going near my home was because I don't need to use my car or to take tram (never did it). well I print this topic, I have a lot of names and adress :) thank you !

Archived