Is it worth buying a Dulux paint pod?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone on here has bought and used a dulux paint pod, I am going to be doing some painting soon and am looking for products to make life a little easier.

What are your experiences with this product?

I might also be interested in buying one second hand or renting one for a few days from somebody, if the feedback is good.

Regards,

Never used one but work at a place that sells them. Some must like them as there are small but steady sales of the emulsion, but you must use the Dulux brand as I believe there is a special additive to aid the flow of paint through the system. You are, of course, limited to the colours available in the Paintpod range and it costs more than standard emulsion. Some stores, like Homebase, let you return articles if you find them unsuitable but ask first.

We have one sat in our shed at the moment, depends how much painting you have to do etc. But they do make life alot easier is you have a fair share of painting to do! Plus the self cleaning is a joy :)

They are OK if the walls are smooth and not textured.The paint is expensive.

Hey! ... I got an Apple i-pod for my birthday and it's brill! If the dulux pod is anything as good I'd deffo get one! It may even come in more colours!

You should be able to download entire films on it like 'Paint my wagon', 'The colour purple', 'Pretty in pink' ...etc :hihi:

Archived