Honour killings - Crimewave

What?

I mean, what?

After the amount of moaning the anti-ground-zero-mosque-that-is-neither-at-ground-zero-or-a-mosque protesters have done, you have the gall to ask about muslims getting upset?

Or was that sarcasm?

Headline news this morning

NEW YORK -- The imam behind a proposed Islamic community center and mosque near ground zero cautioned Wednesday that moving the facility could cause a violent backlash from Muslim extremists and endanger national security.

Actually, I have his actual quote posted above, but will reproduce it here:

"But if you don't do this right, anger will explode in the Muslim world," which is fair enough.

He also said this

"The headlines in the Muslim world will be that Islam is under attack,"

"If I knew this would happen, if it would cause this kind of pain, I wouldn't have done it,"

Good job there is not one that says listen to your neighbour as opposed to the voice in your head :hihi:

Graham you are wrong and confused in you accusation. If you cannot work it out then I am not going to bother and leave it to anyone reading the full topic to work out just how little intelligence you have. That or your just a Troll on the wind up.

Is everyone a troll who shares a different opinion to yours?

I don't have a problem with that - my problem was with the people who were claiming it shouldn't be allowed

Maybe I'm missing it a little but I think most people aren't saying it shouldn't be allowed but more that it's insensitive and not a real smart thing to do

I haven't justified clerics who promote murder and mayhem. What I was pointing out is that most Muslims aren't involved in violence and that European Christians have also been known to slaughter each other en masse on numerous occasions in the past, and will almost certainly do it again. As usual your zealous fanatisism has rendered you incapable of understanding what is actually being said.

But even if i ignmore the fact that you have - as usual - completely misinterpreted what was said to suit your own narrow minded agenda, it still leaves the question: How exactly do you imagine that burning korans will improve the situation?

When have European Christians last slaughtered each other under the banner of Christianity. The vast majority of Christians in Europe are Christians in name only.

The last Christian wars carried out by Europeans were the Crusades some 700+ years ago.

And that is the major and only difference because the Attrocities carried out by the Muslims today (911, London Tube and Bus, Bali, Madrid etc) are all done in the name of Allah by Muslims as are the vast majority of Ego (Honour) Killings.

Originally Posted by Opalsky

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...d-2072201.html

Seems like women's lives have no value in certain societies.

why dont we call this type of murder FILICIDE?http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/filicide

Anyone who reads the attachment posted by 'Opalsky' must surely wonder what kind of mentality or lack of it these people who claim to be the same as us and demand to live as equals in our society have.

Filicide fits the bill and takes away what bit of legitimacy these medaeval barbarians claim in this vile act.

Honour killings are done because they apparently are dishonourable for the (usually) relative. They have nothing to do with allah. You even allude to it in your own post - ego means "self".

What where a girls get raped so she's branded an adultress? And these people are the same as us? They think that they have a right to live amongst us?

The point is "What religion is dominant in the societys were FILICIDE (Honour Killings) usualy takes place" here's a clue I***M!

Archived