Honour killings - Crimewave

....despite its identification by journalists as a largely Muslim practice, Christian and Hindu communities have stooped to the same crimes. Indeed, the "honour" (or ird) of families, communities and tribes transcends religion and human mercy.
That to me is saying its predominately an Islamic problem but there's the odd instance of others doing it so we best mention it to be fair, and stop people labelling us us as racists for disclosing the truth to the world.

Sound right to anyone else ?

Yes it was meant for you, and good on you.

You are one of the few here who talk some sense.

I'm shocked that you would even consider for one moment that I would ever defend any form violence against women. Global violence against women is an absolute disgrace given that we're now into the first decade of the millennium. Don't even get me started on sex trafficking!

I agree with you, it is indefensible.

I'm shocked that you would even consider for one moment that I would ever defend any form violence against women. Global violence against women is an absolute disgrace given that we're now into the first decade of the millennium. Don't even get me started on sex trafficking!

I agree with you, it is indefensible.

There about five women on here who talk sense'

Yourself

Ruby

Cloudybay, who we have not heard from for some time,

Pattricia

Joanll, whom also seems to have dissapperared.

There will be others, who I hve missed out, but theyy ar the ones who stick out in my mind

There about five women on here who talk sense'

Yourself

Ruby

Cloudybay, who we have not heard from for some time,

Pattricia

Joanll, whom also seems to have dissapperared.

There will be others, who I hve missed out, but theyy ar the ones who stick out in my mind

Well, I'm honoured (no pun intended) that you think so, Arty.:)

You missed off Purdy (Amos).:)

Archived