Honour killings - Crimewave

Blimey I am not whittling down anything.

Don't you get anything I just put ?

I am asking if that they only mentioned other religions (and no one what so ever even mentioned Christianity but you Graham) because they did not want the article to look one sided and against Islam.

I have not perpetuated it because it was not said, I was saying how it looked.

If I had a wall I would bang some ones head against it :hihi:

maybe not mine as I think mines ok, its just others that are confussed :confused:

Christians are told not to kill. These people apparently did which is not Christianity and therefore they are not entitled to be called Christians. The writer got it wrong like a lot of others, and you perpetuated his mistake.

Hopefully you will remember the sixth commandment that says not to kill and again hopefully you will not go round calling vile murderers "Christians." :)

Thanks.

Leave Jesus out of this, no one but you has even mentioned Jesus.

If its just because your rattling from not writing/typing his name today then buy a blackboard and write his name 1000 times until you feel better ;)

Christians follow the teaching of Jesus. :)

Some of them do. You always seem to struggle with that bit about loving your neighbour.

I will be honest Halibut, I do have problems loving people like Peter Sutcliffe. I know I should but it is hard.

Now, tell me please Halibut, what Islam has done for English culture.

Some of them do. You always seem to struggle with that bit about loving your neighbour.

Good job there is not one that says listen to your neighbour as opposed to the voice in your head :hihi:

Graham you are wrong and confused in you accusation. If you cannot work it out then I am not going to bother and leave it to anyone reading the full topic to work out just how little intelligence you have. That or your just a Troll on the wind up.

Good job there is not one that says listen to your neighbour as opposed to the voice in your head :hihi:

Graham you are wrong and confused in you accusation. If you cannot work it out then I am not going to bother and leave it to anyone reading the full topic to work out just how little intelligence you have. That or your just a Troll on the wind up.

As long as you understand the definition of Christianity is someone who follows the teaching of Jesus, and the definition of a Muslim is someone who follows the teaching of Muhammed.

It isn't hard to understand, thanks.

As long as you understand the definition of Christianity is someone who follows the teaching of Jesus, and the definition of a Muslim is someone who follows the teaching of Muhammed.

Unlike your good self.

I have given up trying Graham so save it mate.

Hey Grahame, what's your view on the allegedly Christian church in the US that's organising a mass burning of Korans?

Archived